Simon

I opened the door slowly and noticed some strange girl standing with her hands on the sides of Landon's face. Landon seemed to be quite out of it where he sat. 

"Ehm, hello?" I questioned to acknowledge my presence. The girl turned around to look at me, her eyes lime green as she stared at me. Then the eyes slowly turned blue, then I noticed that she was somewhat familiar.

Her black hair and the blue eyes, I had seen her before sometime... Then she was gone, just like that.

"Thank god Simon" Lachlan was the first one to speak as I put on the light.

"Who was that?" I asked them, hoping that someone would know.

"I have no idea" Landon replied groggily, Preston holding his hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"Alright, have you lot eaten breakfast?" I asked and they all nodded. 

"It's almost noon Si, we ate breakfast hours ago" JJ told me, standing somewhere behind me.

"Hi Jiggily" I greeted him as I turned around to give him a hug. 

"I would've woken you up, but you didn't fall asleep until so late last night" JJ explained to me as we hugged, oh how I loved him. How did I get such a perfect man?

"I love you" I whispered as we broke from the hug. 

"I love you too" he replied with a smile. "And lunch is ready in a few" he then told with a louder voice looking at the boys behind me.