Sofia

I looked out the window looking at the houses we passed, thinking about how I had gotten here. It was weird, I got digged out of my own grave, broken out of my coffin and then greeted back to the world by the early morning sun.

It all had a story, which I learned slowly during that day. People telling me to focus on the strongest feeling I felt before my death

"Just until you know what you are doing while around people" she had told me with a shrug. "Then you can focus on whatever" the echoes of what I had been told was always heard in my head, but how would I know when I know what I'm doing?

After exiting the car I stretched a bit before turning to Josh and Freya.

"I'm gonna go for a quick walk, I'll be back before dinner" I told them, knowing without checking that the clock would be exactly midday, 12.00, when I reached the park.

I walked to the big tree in the park, seeing them already standing there. It was a diverse group of people.

"Sofia" the girl with black hair greeted me.

"Louise" I replied, giving her a quick nod. This was my people, the people who had died once but been brought back to life.

When the meeting had ended Louise put her hand on my shoulder to stop me from leave.

"Sofia, can I speak to you for a minute?" she asked and I nodded, I don't think the dinner with the guys was until 6PM, so I should have time.

"Yeah sure" I spoke and she nodded before sitting down, motioning me to do the same.

"We all know that you are hanging out with your friends and family" she began, I knew what was coming. "I just want to make sure that you won't tell anymore people about us" she said.

"Of course not" I replied, knowing that I truly wanted to tell everyone about me.

"It isn't wise of you to be around them, you are supposed to be dead. It will make people ask questions" she commented.

"It wasn't wise to dig me out of my grave and not fill it in again either" I shoot back and she nodded.

"Never been a problem until you" she replied simply. "Not my fault you're brother is famous"

"Not mine either" I replied before looking around in the park. "Besides, your brother is more famous than mine" I added.

"Anyway, just don't tell more people and we'll be fine" Louise shrugged, probably not wanting to discuss anything about her brother.

"I wasn't planning on it" I replied. "But what if they figure it out themselves, what would happen?" I asked.

"People isn't trust worthy, they lie and steal. They also fight and kill, not only each other but also the friendly creatures of the world. We blend in with them to survive, we don't want wars, so if people know of our existence we might have the whole world knowing about us and hunting us" she explained to me.

"But if they figure it out?" I asked again.

"I can't say exactly what would happen, just know it might be horrible and could end up with several deaths" she replied and I nodded.

"That'll be best avoided" I said before standing up. "But for now I will go eat some dinner" I told her.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow evening" Louise agreed and stood up as well.