Landon

We stood in silence after that, just staring at the grave. I was thinking back at Sofia. Remembering a time that we spent together.

"This is it!" Sofia announced motioning around her, spinning in a circle as she did so. "This is the flat" I chuckled at her, smiling brightly.

"I agree beauty" I told her looking around. "This is the home we need"

"It's close to your office and to my school, it's fantastic" she replied, coming over to hug me.

"It's perfect" I agreed before kissing her.

"Hey doods" Mitch broke me out of my thoughts as they all arrived.

"Hello" I replied, giving them a weak smile. Jerome was quick to embrace me in a hug. He said nothing, he just held me there a few moments before moving on to hug Simon. He always did this, every year, because he knew how it felt to lose someone dear to him. He knew we were hurting because he was too. He was there, missing his whole family.

Not too long after, Vikk, Tobi, Ethan and Harry arrived too.

"Good morning" Harry greeted us, giving all of us a hug.

"Morning" I replied as we hugged. Now we just had to wait for Josh and his family. Then everyone would be here.

I think we waited about ten minutes before Josh arrived with Freya and his little son Daniel. Daniel ran straight up to Melody and the two hugged. It was precious, so very precious.

Before Josh and Freya had reached us I noticed another person, a pair of sunglasses hid her face, making me know almost at once that she must be that girl from Emily's birthday. But she had dirty blonde hair, like the girl who threw that pet shop on Josh's head. She stopped suddenly, it felt like she was staring at me. But I couldn't tell if I knew her, she was hiding her face.

"Hello guys" Josh greeted us, giving us each a hug too, Freya did the same.

"Who is the girl?" I heard myself ask, not turning away from her. Josh turned around from me, looking at the girl too. Then he motioned her to come over. The girl didn't move. Not at all.

"She's a bit shy" Freya excused the girl, that's when she moved again. She began running, right towards me. She didn't stop, never cared about her sunglasses falling off her face because they were too big. She just ran to me. "Or not" Freya mumbled as the girl came running.

Suddenly a pair of arms were around my neck, her face hidden in my neck as she embraced me. She smelt familiar, and I knew from where almost at once. I broke from the hug to look at her, she was there, I saw her. It was impossible.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked out loud, not believing my eyes at all. Josh put one hand on one of her shoulders.

"No, she's really here" Josh told me, putting his other hand on my shoulder.

"How?" I questioned, holding both my hands on her shoulders, taking her appearance in. She reacted by looking away behind me, looking straight at her grave.

She said nothing before sitting down on the grass, patting the grass beside her with both hands.

"Sit down" her voice was so soft and beautiful. We obeyed her and sat down beside her, she wad looking at the bat on the grave, her grave. She smiled before reaching down to the ground and picking it up.

"Sofia?" Simon asked, trying to get her attention.

"Simon" Sofia replied, not taking her eyes off the pet shop. "You have a very adorable daughter" she then replied looking towards Mel and Dan who still sat beside each other, whispers travelling between them.

"You haven't met her" Jide spoke before Simon had a chance.

"Of course I've met her, she's my niece" Sofia told them showing the bat in her hand, like it would prove anything.

"You were the one who threw that one at Josh? The one who told Mel not to move it?" Simon questioned her, Sofia just looked up to him.

"It would make sense, yes" she replied before standing up.

"It was Sofia, that's just her way of saying it" Josh told us.

"Thank you for the clarification Josh" Sofia said, rolling her eyes at him.

Sofia began walking towards Mel, I wanted to stop her. I didn't want her close little Melody, but at the same time, that's my Sofia, my love, and Melody is her niece, Simon is her brother.

"There you go Melody. Thank you for bringing it" Sofia said handing the bat to Melody, who replied with a bright smile.

"No problem Auntie" her little voice spoke happily.

"Auntie?" Simon asked, raising an eyebrow at her. They blankly ignored him.