Jerome

I sat in my room, looking at the photo I had gotten from Sofia, memorizing the names. I wanted to know them all, I should know them, they were my friends. And it was starting to stick too.

"Simon, JJ, Josh, Tobi, Ethan, Vikk, Mitch, Preston, me, Lachlan, Rob and ehm..." I spoke outloud, I hadn't seen the last one that much, I saw him once I think, or maybe it was just this picture.
"Harry, he is called Harry" a sudden voice called and I jumped out of my chair to look at the two girls standing in front of me. "I'm Louise, and I'm here to give you your memories back" the girl who wasn't Sofia spoke, giving me a smile.

It took seconds before everything came rushing back to me, it was so much at once that I couldn't handle it. I remembered the whole Youtube and the Pack thing. I remembered my family who got killed. I remembered everything Sofia did. I remembered her death. I remembered the Pack and the Sidemen getting closer and closer for every year. I remembered visiting this house at least once a year. I remembered everything. Then the whole world just faded until I was in total blackness.

When I woke up again the girl, Louise, and Sofia sat beside me. I laid in a bed, they were smiling at me.

"Welcome back Jerome" Sofia greeted me.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"You got too many thoughts at once, it made you faint. Nothing to worry about, it's normal" Louise explained to me. "Now, me and Sofia should be getting out from here, before the guys notice our presence" she added and stood up, Sofia following her.

"Yes, I think that's for the best" Sofia agreed. "Me and Louise have a lot to talk about, and you should probably talk with the guys" Sofia told me and I nodded.

"When will you come visit again?" I asked the both girls and Sofia shrugged.

"It might be awhile, I have a people to lead now and they will probably need my full attention to a beginning" she told me looking at Louise. "But I have a friend who can help me, hopefully" she added.

"Of course" Louise smiled to her. "Now, let's get going" and with that they disappeared into the thin air.

When I got down the stairs to talk to the boys I noticed how they were all standing around the kitchen table, looking like they were planning something.
"Hey guys, I got my memory back" I greeted them, getting right to what I wanted to tell them.

"What? How?" Landon asked as they all turned from the table.

"Sofia stepped by with Louise" I explained to them.

"Sofia came by? And she didn't tell us?" Simon asked and I shrugged.

"They said they had some stuff to do, so they had to leave" I told them simply with a shrug before coming closer to see what they were doing, they were planning some event I think, it was loads of sketches and stuff.

"We were giving them some advice on Upload" Landon explained, motioning to the pictures.

"About which sort of different panels they should have"

"Cool" I replied. "Can I join?" they all agreed before we began helping each other with which Panels has worked in the past and which hasn't. Everything was so much easier now when I could remember my own name.