Jerome

I let my eyes follow Sofia wherever she went, sitting quietly by the others while doing so. This was her telling the others she was alive. She didn't tell me why she was back, just that she really did die. I wondered how that made sense, I mean obviously it isn't possible. Not at all. But I was hoping she would tell everyone now.

Sofia wasn't exactly like I remembered her, instead of the person I knew 6 years ago she was absolutely calm. She didn't seem to excited, she just seemed like she was back to chill here. But that wouldn't make sense, at all.

"Are you going to tell us how you got here?" Simon suddenly asked, I noticed how Josh rolled his eyes to the younger boy. I wonder if he knew something more, had Sofia told him the whole story about her? Or did he know nothing?

"Simon, you will learn more when the time is right. For now, enjoy the extra time with your sister" Josh told Simon calmly, earning a smile from Sofia.

"So you will appear here after 6 years, and not tell us how?" Landon asked, reaching his hand out to take her hand.

"I would Landon, and I absolutely will. When the time is right you'll know everything. But for now, I can't" she said, letting her boyfriend take her hand with no more reaction than looking at it. She didn't take her eyes of it, she just stared at their intertwined hands, a small smile on her face.

When we were on our way back to the house Sofia stopped me. Everyone else had left the grave, but Sofia took a hold of my shoulder so I couldn't follow the other guys at once.

"Time is nonexistence" she told me and then walked away before I could ask what she meant. I stood there, trying to get what she meant.

"JEROME? ARE YOU COMING?" Simon shouted from the cars. I looked once at the grave, thinking, beforr walking towards them. What did that mean?