Simon

Not long after Vikk had hung up there was a knock on the door and Sofia came in. She stood there for a second just staring at me before holding up the picture.

"I got this for Jerome" she told me and then began climbing the stairs to get to his room. I followed her.

"Vikk said you had told him something about Jerome dying" I told her when we had reached the top of the stairs.

"Don't worry about it Si, I've got it under control" she replied walking into Jerome's room and closing the door in my face, not letting me in.

"These are the kind of things you should tell us" I shouted through the door.

"Don't get too deep into this Simon. He's fine, for now" Sofia's voice came.

"For now!?" I asked, but she said nothing.

I sighed before going back down the stairs, where I met Mitch and Preston who had been on a walk.

"Hi Simon, what's up?" Mitch asked me as they both noticed me.

"Apparently Jerome is worse than we thought" I told them.

"What do you mean worse? What could be worse? He can't remember a thing" Preston questioned me.

"He might be dying too, according to what Sofia told Vikk" I explained to them.

"He'll be fine" Sofia's voice came from the top of the stairs. "Stop worrying"

"You can't tell us our friend is dying and then tell us not to worry" I shoot back.

"I told Vikk that Jerome might die in a week if I can't reverse what Louise did to him. But I think I can, I just need to make Louise do it" she explained.

"So Jerome's life is in the hands of the girl you just tried to kill?" Preston asked, what? She did what?

"I didn't try to kill her. I tried to convince her to give Jerome his memory back, but killing her would be a good option too. Remind me of that in a week or so" and with that Sofia was gone. Wait, did she say Louise? Why do I feel like I know a Louise?

"What did she do to the girl?" I questioned the boys.

"She called it a revolution" Mitch shrugged. "There was a big group who was fighting for a while" he then added. Well then... She's got herself some trouble.