Sofia

It was the middle of the night and I was awake. I didn't go to sleep though, I went out of my window and began to walk. I hadn't been able to sleep properly since I woke up again. It's just not what I'm supposed to do after being dead for 5, almost 6, years.

I reached the corner of the street my brother lived in and stood in the darkness between two streetlights. I was leaning against the wall while looking to the house of my brother and his little family. 

"What's up Sofia" I suddenly heard a voice, I didn't even turn to look at him. 

"You're late, where's Charles?" I asked without even thinking about replying to his question. 

"I'm here, and we are both sorry about being late" Charles replied before they both stood in front of me. 

"You should be, it's the third time this week" I told them standing up properly. "Do you have any news?" I asked and James nodded quickly. 

"Louise thinks your friends are way too soft for learning about our kind or possibly being one of us. She is planning on getting rid of them before they figure something out and kills us all" James explained to me, I raised an eyebrow at the news. 

"So she's planning on killing a whole bunch of people? Who would that help?" I asked looking between the boys. 

"She think that it will stop the upcoming war" Charles explained, I shook my head at the younger boys before taking a few steps towards the house to get a better look at it. 

"I think it's time to begin something bigger than they have ever seen" I said, building a plan in my head, it was time to stop Louise once and for all. 

"Like what?" James asked, coming up by my side. 

"We are going to stop being on Louise's team, from now on we have our own team" I told them both as Charles came up to stand by my other side, both agreeing silently