Landon

I looked around in the room after the mysterious girl had been in here. The guys, I knew them. I knew that I should at least. But I had no idea who was who. I knew one of them was my cousin, I knew that one was my dead girlfriend's brother and another was his husband. But I didn't know who was who.

"Come on Landon, let's get you downstairs" the brunette guy who had been holding his hand on my shoulder said.

"Sure" I agreed, nodding. Then I let him help me up on my feet and lead me downstairs.

While sitting and eating I tried to remember who was who, it felt like the brunette boy had to be my cousin, was it Peter? No, that didn't feel like the right name... Brandon? Maybe, it didn't feel quite right either, but it could be.

I also tried remembering the name of my dead girlfriend. It was definitely something Minter. Or maybe it was Holmes... both names sounded right, yet wrong. Like I had called her both, but why? Maybe she had two last names, people could have that.

"Landon, are you okay?" the dirty blonde guy asked me.

"I don't know, I mean I know but then I don't" I said as the dark skinned man put his hand on the blonde's back. That must be my girlfriends brother and his husband. Was it Jigglypuff, no wait that's a pokemon. Jide? Maybe, it felt like we called him that at least. But the other one, what was his name? It was totally blank in my head, I had all those memories with him, I remember them, but I couldn't remember his name.

"What do you mean buddy?" the guy with a beard asked.

"I know you, I know I know you. I have all these memories with you, but I don't know your names, I mean. They are there, I think. I kinda remember them. But then I don't. My memories are like messed up" I tried to explain, not at all sure who that bearded man was. But I was sure we had met him on the airport when he arrived, was it from Canada or California?

"What do you mean messed up?" the first brunette asked, the one I thought was named Brandon, sounding confused.

"I mean that I have them but I can't tell which is when or with who, if that makes sense" I told him. "Like it feels like you are my cousin, but it could be that guy too" First brunette looked to the second brunette.

"Mitch? He doesn't even look a bit like an Arsement. I'm your cousin" the first brunette told me, looking desperate.

"Of course you are Preston" A sudden voice said and we all turned around, noticing a green eyed dude. He nodded to me before walking slightly more into the room.

He stopped not more than five steps in. He was then standing there in silence until the blonde guy spoke up.

"Why is there loads of random strangers in my house all of a sudden?" he asked, so he must be the brother of my girlfriend. I must've been right.

"Who I am is unimportant, I'm on a job from your sister." the guy explained, taking a step closer to me. "She know what happened earlier, and even though we can't in anyway change what happened to Jerome we might be able to help Landon" he continued taking yet another step towards me until he suddenly stood right in front of me, staring into my eyes.

"What are you doing?" Preston asked but the guy ignored it.

"This is easy, she didn't get too far with what she was doing, I can reverse it easily" the guy told me and then put his hands on the sides of my head.

When he let go of my head seconds later everything felt clear. I knew exactly who I was and who everyone else was.

"Thank you" I spoke as he backed away.

"Don't mention it, I mean it. I can get in loads of trouble because of that" the guy told me before turning around and walking straight out of the room and disappearing.