Sofia

We sat up in a tree outside the Minter household, looking into the living room through the windows. We watched as Jerome came down with Simon, looking confused of his mind. It hurt, it was one thing that he had no idea who I was, but he knew nothing. Louise had blanked everything out of his mind. All memories of his family and friends. All memories of his home and his job. 

"What are we going to do about him?" James asked from my right side.

"We are going to make Louise bring his memories back, make Jerome get his memories back" I told them strictly, turning my head to face first James and then Charles. "She is going to feel her mistake" I then added before jumping down to the ground. James and Charles both followed me down. 

"When are we starting?" Charles asked as they both stood by my sides.

"Tomorrow at noon, we are crashing their meeting" I replied simply. 

"What are we going to do?" James questioned.

"We will make them see that Louise has no idea what she is doing, she isn't as bright as she might've been once, she's losing it" I explained before walking away, they followed me closely. Tomorrow would be great, I couldn't wait until the group was shattered. Louise would have to do anything I asked. She would have to give Jerome his memory back.

That night I sat in my room, thinking back on what had happened 5 years ago. The days before I died. I remember how Jerome forgave me, even after what I had done to everyone he knew. He let it go, forgiving someone who hurt you that much is hard. He is special, he is a brave person. Well he was, until Louise went and messed up his memories. She almost did the same thing with Landon, oh how she would hurt. She had nothing good in front of her.