Vikk

I stared at Sofia over the screen on my laptop as she stood in my living room, she seemed lost.

"Hello" I greeted her after awhile, she gave me a nod instead of greeting me back. "Do you have a reason for being here?" I asked and she looked around.

"Yes. I do" she replied, not looking at me while talking. "I need a photo of all the guys" she told me, that's when I noticed that she was looking at my photos.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I have my reasons" she told me before taking a few steps towards the framed photo of me with both the pack and the sidemen at PAX, I think. It was old, I think I was about 22 or something like that. We were only young back then.

She took the frame in her hand and held it up to me.

"Can I get a copy of this photo?" she asked and I shrugged.

"If you can copy it somewhere" I replied with a shrug.

"Sure, I can bring it back in a few minutes" she replied and disappeared right in front of my eyes, just like that.

Like promised Sofia came back about five minutes later as sudden as she had disappeared. My framed picture in one hand and the copy in the other. She put the frame back right where it stood before.

"Thanks" she spoke showing the copy in her hand.

"No problems" I replied, I really didn't care that she had a copy of it. "Can I ask why you need it?" I questioned.

"It's for Jerome. He needs some help to remember names to faces" she explained casually I raised my eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't he know our names?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Stuff happened, it's alright though, he'll be fine. I mean he won't, but still" she told me simply looking around at the pictures again.

"What exactly happened?" I cared about Jerome, of course I needed to know what happened.

"It's a long story, I better not keep you up with it" she spoke, still saying it like it was nothing.

"Can you tell my why he won't be alright?" I questioned her.

"I mean, yeah. But it's better not to worry you" she told me.

"I will probably worry more if you don't tell me" I replied and she shrugged.

"A girl did a thing and now he doesn't remember anything and will probably die in a week if I can't reverse it" she explained to me. "But I'm working on it so don't worry yet" she then told me before disappearing again.

When she had left I waited a few minutes before shutting my laptop and taking up my phone. The guys at the house had to know more about this than I did, so I called to Simon.

"Hello" Simon greeted me through the phone.

"Hey Simon. Ehm, what's up with Jerome?" I questioned him.

"Something happened and now he doesn't remember anything. Why?" Simon replied.

"Well, Sofia came and copied a photo of the sidepack then told me Jerome was dying" I told him, worry shining through my words.

"I don't think he is, he seems fine" Simon told me. "What the f?" he then questioned, but the question seemed more to be to no one then to me.