"Ooh, Anna. You are evil!" I laugh to myself.

I begin the decorating and finish up about thirty minutes later. Modelling fondant icing is very hard and stressful! The door opens and Hans comes inside with Abigail holding the little kitten she found.

"Anna? You didn't text me to tell me you were back?" Hans asks confused.

"I err...made us all a cake!" I smile laughing nervously.

I could see worry and suspicion all over his face. Abigail was open to the cake idea and smiles happy as she sees it.

"Quick question before we have cake, is the kitten okay now?" I ask.

"The kitty is better and I get to take care of it for a whole week like a big girl!" Abigail cheers excitedly.

She cuddles the kitten and a low purr is coming from the kitten. Adorable! I bring out the cake up to the dining room table and Hans and Abigail look at it hungrily. Before cutting it, I gasp in shock.

"I almost forgot!" I exclaim dramatically.

I run off to the kitchen dash to fondant baby bottle from the kitchen placing it on the middle of the cake. Abigail has a huge cheesy grin on her face and Hans's jaws are practically on the floor.

"Anna, are you trying to tell me something here?" Hans asks baffled.

"Maybe!" I giggle.

"Daddy, Mommy is having a baby!" Abigail squeals happily.

Hans is really shocked and then happy. He runs up to me and kisses me; causing little Miss. Abigail to squeal and clap. Hans pulls away and then I see the other emotions in his eyes; worry, sadness and fear.

"Aren't you happy?" I whisper biting my lip.

"You know I am, baby. But...I don't like this, I can't let you leave my sight at all now. You're pregnant, that could potentially make you a target." He gulps.

I give him a hug to comfort him. He's always been so protective of me; I love him so much! He sometimes overworks himself which he needs to stop doing! After all, baby number three on the way!

"Hans, it's going to be okay." I say soothingly.

"H-How do you know?" He croaks.

"Because I'll not leave your side, I'll make sure that someone is with me at all times!" I smile reassuringly.

He wasn't tensed up anymore, he is relaxed. Another little addition to our family, I can't wait! Will the baby be a boy or a girl? I want to know now! Ugh, curse my impatience.

"I can finally tell my sisters that you know!" I laugh.

"Wait, your sisters already knew?! How long have you known?!" Hans exclaims.

I begin to laugh nervously. Should I lie? No, there isn't much point of that! Hans can see past my lies is why.

"I've known since a week before the charity ball?" I giggle innocently.

His jaws drop again. I laugh, he begins to examine me.

"And how far along are you, Anna Louise Prince?" Hans asks with his arms folded.

Ooh, he's getting strict with me. Before give him the truth.

"I'm almost three months," I smile cheekily.

He is in shock. What can I say? I mean we were actually talking about babies around three months ago too. Deja-vu, right? Hans excuses himself and walks off up the stairs with his phone in his hand. Is he really alright...?