Coming Home Part 2 Chapter 21

Jungkook snatched his phone off the counter and answered it, "Hello."

"Hello, can I please speak to Mr. Jeon Jeongguk," a male voice spoke. "Speaking,"Jungkook said taking a sip of his coffee. "Are you familiar with a Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin?" Jungkook frowned, "Yeah." There was a sigh, "I'm sorry to inform you that there was an accident during their flight from America and they crashed landed in Daegu. Both were transported to Suseong Madi Hospital. Kim Namjoon wasn't hurt too seriously, but Kim Seokjin has a very large third degree burn over his back and legs. You were in both of their emergency contacts so we called you first, to notify you."

Jungkook had dropped his coffee on the floor, breaking the glass and scaring Tae. "Thank you for the call," Jungkook said in a shaky voice. He hid his face from Tae and hung up. "Who was it Daddy," Tae asked and walked over to Jungkook with a smile. With a forced smiled Jungkook wrapped Tae in a hug, "We're going on a little trip for a couple of days, but first we have to stop by Jiminie's house."

Tae squealed excitedly, "MinMin!" Jungkook lifted Tae up and carried him upstairs so he could pack his bag. "Do you want SpongeBob and the regular bag," Jungkook asked as he pulled two suitcases from the inside of closet. "SpongeBob please," Tae said. Jungkook nodded and started putting enough clothes in the bag for 2 weeks. "Daddy, where are we going," Tae asked. 

"Daegu." Tae watched as Jungkook shoved pacifiers, blankets, and bath toys into the bag. "Tae will you go get our toothbrushes from the bathroom," Jungkook asked not looking up from packing. Tae nodded and left to get the toothbrushes. Jungkook pulled his phone from his pocket and called Jimin's boyfriend. "Hello," answered a deep voice. "Hey, Yoongi hyung. Its me," Jungkook said. "Obviously its you, who else would it be," Yoongi said sarcastically.

'Why didn't I call Hoseok hyung,' Jungkook thought to himself. "What do you want?" Jungkook turned and thanked Tae as he came back into the room. When he put Tae's toothbrushes into the case and into the suitcase he went back to talking to Yoongi. "Do you still have that house in Daegu?" There was mumbling before Yoongi replied, "Yeah. Why?" Jungkook spared a look back at Tae and lowered his voice, "I'll explain when I get there, and make sure that Jimin hyung is ready."

He didn't wait for Yoongi to reply and hung up. "Alright, you ready to go?" Tae nodded excitedly, "Yeah! I can't wait to see MinMin." Jungkook grabbed Tae's bag and his own, that he had brought over three weeks ago. Tae led the way down the stairs and out the front door. Jungkook paused to lock the door and unlock the car. He popped the truck and threw their bags in.

He opened the door for Tae and got into the driver's seat. He made sure Tae had his seatbelt on before he took off to Jimin's house. On the way Tae fell asleep while playing with Jack. When they pulled into Jimin's driveway Jungkook woke Tae up gently. "Baby boy, wake up. We're here."

Tae opened his and looked outside his window. He saw an unfamiliar man with blonde hair and a man he recognized as Yoongi beside him. The other man had a kind face, a bright smile, and brown hair. "Yoongi, Hoseok hyung!" Tae jumped as he was pulled out of his thoughts. Jungkook opened his door and unbuckled his seatbelt, "Let me introduce you to the sun and his boyfriend."

Tae stepped out and blinked the sleep out of his eyes. Jungkook held his hand and walked beside him up the stairs onto a porch with the two men standing there waiting on them. "Jungkook-ah," the man with a smile said. "Hey Hobi hyung," Jungkook said. "What's up, Kook," Yoongi asked.

"Um, I'm about to get to that, but first where's Jiminie hyung?" Hoseok smiled, "He's inside playing. Do you want me to take this cutie to him?" Tae blushed at the compliment and looked and Jungkook expectantly. "Can I please go," Tae begged. Jungkook nodded and let go of his hand to let Hoseok take him inside. When Hoseok took hold of Tae's hand, he automatically started talking and giggling with him. "If I didn't know any better I'd say hyung was a little," Jungkook said and looked at Yoongi.

"Yeah, well if I didn't know any better I'd say someone died by the look on your face," Yoongi said. Jungkook felt the blood drain from his head. Yoongi stood up straighter, "No one died, right?" Jungkook fidgeted nervously, "I don't think so, but I got a call from a hospital in Daegu saying that Namjoon and Jin hyung were hurt. I don't know how, all I know is that there was an accident and Namjoon hyung didn't get hurt too horribly, but Jin hyung did." Yoongi stared at Jungkook unfazed, "Have you told that little cutie that came here with you?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Well, you're going to have to tell him, but what I'm confused about is why you're here." Jungkook looked down with watery eyes, "I need help, I can't do this by myself. I haven't had a flashback in a while, but I'm scared that they'll come back while I'm alone with Tae and you know that I can't control myself." Yoongi pulled him into a hug and let him cry. "Kookie, you can't be strong all the time. I'm pretty sure you've been told this enough times to know it, but we love you. If you need help then say so. I know its not always easy because you don't want to worry us, but I would rather stay up all night worried about you than sleep not knowing that you are on the verge of a mental breakdown."

Tears, that's the only thing that could really be a clue as to what Jungkook was feeling. The tears rolled like rivers and there was nothing that was stopping him. Yoongi, someone who was not into touching, hugged Jungkook tightly. Little did he know that the hug that was being given to Jungkook was the only thing keeping Jungkook sane.

(Me at this chapter)