Coming Home Part 1 Chapter 20

A couple of days after the conversation with Jin, Taehyung was feeling better. He and Jungkook had both confessed their feelings for each other and things were looking up for him. His father's funeral was coming up and he knew he had to go but nothing could possibly make him feel horrible. Today was the day that Jin was coming home and every thing would fall into place. Jin was supposed to land around 11:00 in the morning and drive home himself.

Taehyung woke up alone in bed. "Hyung?" There was a flush of a toilet and the running of water before Jungkook  came into his view. "Did you call me, babe," Jungkook asked as he crawled over Taehyung into the bed. "Yeah, I woke up and you weren't here so I just wanted to make sure you were okay," Taehyung said snuggling into Jungkook's chest. He could see Jungkook's outline in the dark if he strained his eyes. He could see the slightly messy hair. He could see Jungkook's slightly swollen lips that he would lick every so often. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

"Why are you so fucking sexy," Taehyung whispered. He hadn't intended for Jungkook to hear him but he did. "I don't know. I could ask you that same question," Jungkook said as he leaned in closer to Taehyung's lips. Taehyung leaned up to meet his lips halfway and internally rejoiced as he felt the pressure of Jungkook's lips on his. Slowly, they moved their lips together. Taehyung felt Jungkook press the tip of his tongue to his lips. Tentatively he opened his lips and let Jungkook tongue pass through.

Taehyung was shaking, he had never kissed someone like this. Jungkook was his first kiss and even then he was nervous. This was a new experience for him and he hoped that he was doing it right. Jungkook pulled away and Taehyung panicked. "I knew I was doing it wrong. I'm so sorry, I didn't kn-" Jungkook shushed him, "Calm down, I pulled away because I needed to breathe, not because you did anything wrong." Taehyung nodded, but didn't say a word. He climbed on top of Jungkook and curled up like a small child. He placed light butterfly kisses on Jungkook collar bone until he fell asleep contently.

Taehyung woke up at 6:00 in the morning excited for Jin to come home. When he woke up he was still on top of Jungkook with his lips latched onto Jungkook's neck. There was a small bruise on the pale skin where his lips were and Tae looked at it curiously. He didn't know what it was but he liked the color of it so he started kissing Jungkook neck again. Except this time he sucked harder to make the purple darken.

Jungkook opened his eyes lazily at the wetness and warmness on his neck. Tae was sucking on his neck with his eyes closed so he didn't see them open. "What are you doing, babe," Jungkook asked. Tae immediately sat up with wide eyes, "I wanted more." Jungkook frowned, "More what?" Tae pointed to the bruise on Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook grabbed his phone and turned on the camera. He looked at where Tae was pointing on his neck. "Oh shit! Jin hyung is going to kill me, he's really going to kill me," Jungkook groaned. "Why is Eomma going to kill you Daddy, " Tae asked. Jungkook smiled at Tae's innocence, "Because he's going to think I hurt you."

Tae looked appalled at the thought of Jungkook hurting him, "But Daddy wouldn't hurt me though." Jungkook shook his head, "No, I wouldn't but to Jin hyung it might look like I did." Tae tilted his head in confusion, "How would you have hurt me?" Jungkook pulled Tae's head down and pressed his forehead against it, "By making you do something that you really didn't want to do."

Tae giggled as Jungkook crossed his eyes to look at his nose. "Daddy's funny," Tae squealed. Jungkook smiled fondly and tickled Tae's side. Tae laughed until his sides hurt and tears were running down his face, "Okay! Okay, Daddy please. I can't breathe." Jungkook stopped and wiped the tears off of Tae's face.

"You ready to get a bath, baby boy?" Tae nodded excitedly and ran to the bathroom leaving Jungkook alone. 'I'm going to die,' Jungkook thought.

TIME SKIP UNTIL AFTER TAE'S GOTTEN DRESSED

Jungkook made some breakfast for Tae and watched as he stuffed his mouth. "Daddy," Tae said through a stuffed mouth. "Hmm," Jungkook hummed. "When are Eomma and Joonie hyung going to get married?" Jungkook chocked on his coffee and spilled some off it on himself, "I don't know. Do you want them to get married?" Tae nodded happily, "Yes. Eomma always talks about Joonie hyung and he says that he makes him feel all squishy inside. You make me feel like that too, Daddy." Jungkook was taken aback by the forwardness of it, but nevertheless was he flattered. "Well, I'm glad I make you feel that way."

Tae blushed and continued stuffing his face. Jungkook huffed and pulled his coffee-soaked shirt off. Jungkook's phone rang unexpectedly, scaring Tae and Jungkook. Tae looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. "It's just my phone, I got it." Jungkook snatched his phone off the counter and answered it, "Hello?"

TO BE CONTINUED