Mr. Jeon Part 2

Third Person POV

Jungkook watched Tae eat and almost cooed at how cute it was that Tae got food all over his mouth and then tried to use his tongue to clean it off. Even though he was so messy Jin was happy about Tae being in little space so that he could make sure that Jungkook was prepared to take care of Tae. "Oh, Tae! You got food everywhere, come on so we can clean you up." Jin fake whined.

"I got it. You finish eating while I clean Tae up," Jungkook said standing up and offering his hand to Tae. Tae looked at Jin nervously, but got up and took Jungkook's hand. He lead him down the hall to the downstairs bathroom. Jungkook lifted Tae onto the counter and put his hand under the faucet. He turned on the water and rubbed soap onto Tae's hand.

"Did you enjoy dinner," Jungkook asked drying Tae's hands gently. "Mm-hmm, Jin-nie hyung is a really good cook," Tae smiled. Jungkook smiled back and wet his hand under the water to get the sauce off the side of Tae's mouth. "Mr. Jeon." Jungkook took his eyes off of Tae's lips and looked into his eyes,"Yeah?"

"Do you sing with Jin-nie hyung at work?" Jungkook paused as he ran his thumb over Tae's cheek, "Yeah." Tae nodded,"Will you sing for me?"

"Not right now." Tae pouted and Jungkook caught himself before he could lean in and kiss the pout away. "Fine," Jungkook huffed before sing quietly. After he was done Tae clapped excitedly,"You're really good, Mr. Jeon." Jungkook smiled gratefully and picked up him off the counter. As he carried him back to the kitchen Tae said, "Mr. Jeon, guess what!" Jungkook frowned at the formality of 'Mr. Jeon' but shook his head to clear the thought.

"What," He asked. "The next time you see me my hair will red. Do you think it'll look good," Tae asked excitedly. Jungkook imagined and almost dropped Tae as the image appeared in his mind, "Yeah, I do." Tae blushed and looked away.

When they walked back into the kitchen Jin was on the phone. After a couple of seconds he yelled okay and hung up. "Hey Jungkook do you have somewhere to be?" Jungkook shook his head no. "Well can you stay here with Tae while I go out? I'll be in before too late, I hope," Jin said grabbing his keys. "Yeah, I think Tae and I can manage."

Jin looked at Tae for an sign that he didn't want to left with Jungkook and didn't find one at all. He could see was contentment and smiled at Tae. "I love you sweetheart. I'll be back soon. Be a good boy for me," Jin said kissing Tae cheek. " "I love you too. I'll be good," Tae smiled while putting kiss on Jin's cheek.

Jin walked upstairs to his room and came back down with some papers. "I'll bring back your hair dye so we can do your hair tomorrow. Bed time is no later than 10:00," Jin yelled as he walked out the door. Jungkook paused before looking at Tae, "How about we get you changed and watch a movie?" Tae nodded and squirmed to get out of Jungkook arms. As soon as Jungkook put him down Tae ran towards his room. Jungkook followed lazily.

When got to Tae's room Tae had already stripped down to just his boxers and was waiting for Jungkook to get there and get him a shirt. Jungkook walked in and looked through Tae's drawers until he found a cute SpongeBob onesie. He turned and gave it to Tae.

Tae didn't move and Jungkook was confused, "Do you not like it?" Tae looked at Jungkook and giggled, "You have to help me put it on." Jungkook squatted and let Tae hold his shoulders as he slid the pants legs up one at a time. As he pulled the fabric up over Tae's sides his fingers accidentally tickled him. Jungkook listened to his giggles and tried to memorize the sound. It was adorable to be honest and all he ever wanted to here that sound for the rest of his life.

He pulled it all the way up and easily slipped Tae's arms in the sleeves before turning him around and zipping it up. "Lets go," Tae screamed and ran to the living room. He jumped on the couch before remembering the 'no jumping on the couch' rule and plopped down easily. "What movie do you want?"

Tae thought about it and said, "Dolphin Tale."