49 : Baby Girl

Začít od začátku

"Right, because you did such a great job of telling me what I deserved to know."
Hormones.

"What the fuck?" He hissed, his tone suddenly venomous and angry.
He knew exactly what I was talking about. "Why are you bringing that up, especially now?"

"I'm making a point, Jason." I tried to keep my voice even, and I didn't want to fall into a heated argument, especially in the hospital.
"Our relationship is already strained after the incident with Angelo, we need to work on it together. Just the two of us. Why do you think a baby is going to help us? It's just going to stress us both out and we'll end up falling out of love-"

"Don't say that." Jason cut me off, shaking his head. "Don't you ever say that again, do you understand me?" He spat, hurt and anger dripping from his tone.

"You don't want me to say it again because you know I'm right." I bit my lip, my anger suddenly turning into sadness. "I don't want anything to happen to us because we rushed into things. Our relationship is delicate." My words shook.
Jesus Christ, Woman. Pull yourself together.

"So what are you saying, huh?" Jason stepped back, his body language already told me that I was testing him. "You want to get rid of our daughter, just because I made a mistake?"

"You made a huge mistake," I emphasised, gesturing with my hands.
Jason fell silent after that, and he stared at the floor, his expression hard and stony.
The gentle ticking of the clock on the wall was the only thing that was slicing through the suffocating silence as a few moments past.
"But no," I mumbled, my tone suddenly gentle. "I'm not going to get rid of her. She's our child. Not just mine."
Jason still didn't look up at me, his jaw clenched tightly and his eyebrows furrowed as he shuffled against the squeaky floor tiles.
I inhaled a shaky breath.
"I've been carrying her for fourteen weeks without even noticing, that's insane, Jason. It's literally insane and I don't even know how that's possible." I said uneasily, trying my hardest not to get upset. "I haven't put on any weight and I don't think that's normal. I'm eighteen and I'm so young and I don't know how this works. What if something goes wrong and it's my fault, what if there's something wrong with her, what if I'm not a good mom-"
My voice cracked as I let out all of my fears.

Jason sighed and took a step forward, instantly embracing my shaking frame.
"I'm sorry, baby," He rested his chin on the top of my head. "Listen to me, the doctor said that she's healthy and that there's nothing to worry about, and I know you're scared, Y/n. But you've got me and I'm here all the way." He kissed my hair and let his lips linger there for a moment before he spoke again. "And I didn't mean to snap at you, there's a long time before our baby is born, and until then, we can work on our relationship, alright?"

My heart hammered hard against my chest at just the thought of giving birth.
"Okay," I mumbled, grabbing a fistful of Jason's shirt. "I'm sorry too."

"It's alright," He moved his hands down to the small of my back and peered down at my face.
"You know what I think we should do?" He said softly.

I looked up at him. "What?"

"I think we should throw a party," A smirk curved on his beautiful lips. "To celebrate our daughter and to relieve some stress."

I stuck out my lower lip.
"Wouldn't be much fun for me," I pouted miserably. "Pregnant people can't drink."

Jason tilted his head, his dimples playing at the corner of his mouth. "One time can't possibly hurt." He mumbled. "Plus, I've never seen you drunk before."

"Lucky you." I rolled my eyes, the corners of my lips tugging up into an unwanted smile.

He rolled his eyes, laughing gently.
"My place, tomorrow night." He said, without waiting for me to protest. "I'll pick you and Bella up at nine, you can both stay the night."

I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I've never met any of your friends except from the gang." I mumbled, feeling kind of intimidated by the thought of a complete rave with hundreds of criminals.

"Then I think it's about time I introduced you to them as my girlfriend," He bit his lip, visibly excited. "It'll help us get everything off our shoulders, and it'll be fun, baby. I can promise you that."

A party with Jason McCann.
What could go wrong?

------------------------

Thanks for reading

i'm so ill ughhhhh

vote and comment if you liked ❤️