08 : Say It Back

Your POV

I turned around slowly to see Jason, he had an unrecognisable expression on his perfect face, his brown hair was messy and he wasn't wearing a shirt, revealing all his tattoos and his abs.

His tattoos were unusual, he had a cross in the middle of his chest and graffiti-like tattoos on his right arm, and a whole sleeve on his left.
I was obviously staring long enough for him to notice as he let out a soft chuckle.
"Answer me baby girl."

I swallowed nervously. "Um.. I just going to get a d-drink." I stuttered.

Jason titled his head and leant up against the wall, furrowing his eyebrows.
"Why didn't you come and get me?"

I shifted uncomfortably.
"I didn't think I needed to-" 

"Were you trying to run away?" He asked, wasting no time to speak, the playful glint in his eye had disappeared and his jaw was tightly clenched.

"No. I was just thirsty." I said truthfully.
Jason sighed and lifted himself from the wall, slowly walking towards me.

"You can't run away, even if you tried. Because I will find you." He whispered.

I shuddered and swallowed. "I honestly just want a drink." I whimpered.

Jason smirked and took my hand.
"Okay, come on." He said as he gently pulled me around his house towards the kitchen.

The route he took seemed unfamiliar, but his house was so big I wasn't really that surprised.
As we entered the kitchen, he let go of my hand and began walking to the fridge, I took a seat at the breakfast bar and watched him.

"Any drink in particular?" He asked with his back to me.

I shook my head. "Just water please."

I watched as Jason took a bottle of mineral water out of his refrigerator and he handed it to me, sitting next to me at the breakfast bar.
I noticed he was watching me carefully... again. I sighed. "Are you going to monitor every movement I make?" I snapped.

Jason chuckled and shook his head slightly. "Not every moment, I'm just happy to finally have you." He smirked.

I shot him an uncomfortable and disturbed look. "Finally? How long have you been watching me?"

"Three years." He said as if it was perfectly normal.

"You've been watching me for three years?" I was disgusted.

Jason rolled his eyes impatiently. "Isn't that what I just said?"

I ignored him. "Why me?" The anger in my voice rose. "What do you want with me?"

"I want you to be mine. And that's what you're going to be." He smirked, making me shudder uncomfortably.

"What do you mean yours?" A lump formed in my throat.

"You're going to be my baby." He whispered.

I shook my head.
"I don't belong to anyone." I whimpered.

Jason rolled his eyes and rubbed his face in annoyance.
"You can't argue with me, Y/n" He muttered.
I swallowed hard and picked up my bottle of water, my mouth was dry but I didn't feel like drinking anymore.

"Are you ever gonna let me go?"

Jason's face crinkled and he shook his head slowly, causing a single tear to slip down my face.

"Why do you want to leave? What's left for you?" He snapped.

I stared at him. "What do you mean?" I asked.