38 : Mistakes

Jason's POV

"Give me five shots of tequila." I slurred to the bartender. My eyes were droopy and my body was completely out of my control.
I don't think I've ever been more intoxicated in my whole life, and if I was at a regular club, I would definitely not have been served.
But in this case, the bartender nodded obediently and looked straight past my drunken state, pouring my drinks and giving them to me.

The four tiny glasses in front of me were soon empty before I could even notice myself drinking the strong alcohol inside.
Everything was a complete blur, and I had to lean against the bar for a moment as the alcohol slipped into my system.

"Fuck," I cursed, squeezing my eyes shut as I winced.
My head was pounding from the mix of drugs and drink that I had consumed, and my body quivered slightly.

"Everything okay, baby?" A female voice hummed gently in my hear, running a delicate hand along my shoulder.
Great, another hoe.

I turned around curiously to see a blurred figure.

My heart stopped.

I couldn't see her features very clearly, but the familiar colour of her hair and her petite height only made my stomach flip with nerves.
She wore a skin-tight gold dress that sparkled brilliantly, it only tortured my head even more.

"Y/n?" I whispered, instantly jerking my body to face her, she obviously didn't hear me over the blasting music, so I shouted louder. "What the fuck are you doing here?"
This club was no place for someone like Y/n, it was dangerous and practically everything was illegal.

"I've come to have some fun, baby." She laughed, swaying slightly.
"What about you?"

I was completely stunned and my head instantly pounded harder.
"You shouldn't be here." I stuttered and titled my head, furrowing my eyebrows and ignoring her question. "And your laugh sounds different."

Y/n completely dismissed me, running her hands down my arms, her touch felt different as well, my skin didn't tingle the way it always did when she touched me.
"You gonna tell me your name?" She smiled, biting into her lower lip.

"What the hell? You know my name," I scrunched up my face, literally confused out of my mind, then pain cut through my chest and my eyes widened. "Have you forgotten me already?" I sucked in a sharp breath. "You promised you wouldn't forget me-"

"Shh," she pressed her finger to my lips, silencing me and looking up at me innocently.
"You got a place?" She whispered eventually.

"Um, yeah?" A sickly feeling settled in my stomach.
Something's different about her.
"Why?" I slurred.

"Do you wanna go to it? Have some fun?" She smirked, her eyes twinkling excitedly.
Her palms rested on my chest and she bit her lip.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" I asked hopefully, again, completely ignoring her questions.

She giggled. "Baby, stop talking."
And with that, her unfamiliar lips were pressed against mine and her arms wrapped tightly around my neck.

Holy shit, what the hell was happening?

------------------