04 : Set Up

Your POV
I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to remember where I had heard his name from.

And then it hit me.

Jason McCann: The ruthless killer of the West side of America. Wanted by the police, the FBI and the CIA.
The man who killed practically anything with a heartbeat. The man who's name was always the main headline in the newspapers, and the one who news reporters constantly spoke about.
He was fucking insane.
And he was standing only inches away from me.

I felt my knees buckle and felt completely weak, this wasn't happening.
It was all just some crazy nightmare which I would wake up from soon.
Jason caught me before I could hit the ground.
"It's okay. I've got you, Sweetheart." He said with a smirk.

I ripped away from him, tears spilling from my eyes uncontrollably and running down my neck. "NO, ITS NOT OKAY. NOTHING IS OKAY ABOUT THIS." I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping the neighbours would hear my distress and call the police.

Jason's eyes darkened with anger. "Don't you dare yell at me, Y/n." He warned, his voice remained calm, but still intimidating.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? BLOW MY GODDAMN BRAINS OUT? BE MY FUCKING GUEST."

Jason grabbed my wrist and pulled it behind him, colliding his chest with mine. "Shut that pretty little mouth of yours and get it into your goddamn brain that you're coming with me no matter what."

"You fucking prick, Jason! You've scared the shit out of me ever since you started with those perverted text messages." I spat.

Jason rolled beautiful eyes.
God, why did he have to be so perfect?
"Get something to eat, it's a long drive to my place. We're leaving as soon as my gang gets here."

He let my slide my wrist from his grasp and I backed away, he leant up against the door and crossed his arms over his chest, watching my every move.

"Your gang?"
Great. There was more of them.
Jason hummed in response, running a hand through this golden-tinted hair.
"Is that who those guys on the basketball court were?" I asked another question and Jason's eyes found the ground and he nodded.
"So it was all a set up..." My voice came out in a whisper.

"Y/n-"

"You fucking set it all up. You told that guy to push me up against that goddamn fence just so you could act all tough and then get me to like you. What about Friday, was that a fucking set up too?" My voice was layered with anger and confusion.

Jason ran his fingers through his hair again. "No, Y/n. I swear on my life, Friday was real. Just... today wasn't."

I shook my head. "This is so fucking ridiculous. What the hell did I ever do to you to make you want to kidnap me." My voice shook as the anger rose even more.

Jason looked up from the ground, and the guilt plastered on his face was suddenly washed away and replaced with a sly smirk.
"If only you knew."

----------------

I buried my head in my knees as I sat, scrunched up in a ball on my sofa.
Jason flicked through the channels on my tv, and turned his nose up at most of them.
"There is legit nothing good to watch." He whined.

I looked up at him, his face was blurred by my tears. "Can I call my parents, please. I don't want them to worry when they realise I'm not here when they get back."