Bonus chapter- Birthday

(Seto's point of view)

"Surprise!" We all yelled. 

"Huh?" (Y/n) looked at us with a surprised face. While her hand rested on her chest as she tried to calm her heart down.

"Happy birthday!" Mokuba screamed behind her getting her to jump three feet in the air. What Moki didn't expect was for her to start chasing him around the room.

Granted he probably deserved it for scaring her. But the look on her face made me wonder if she was going to spend her entire birthday trying to beat Mokuba up.

"Ack!" Look like she caught him.

(Your point of view)

I finally reached the little snot and tackled him to the ground. I started to ruffle his hair and squeezing him to death.

"Thanks Moki." I whispered to him

"Huh?"

I quickly jumped up and held out my hand for him. With a smile I asked "You coming or what?"

He took my hand and I pulled him onto my feet as I smiled at him. He smiled back at me before I let go of his hand and we travelled over to Seto as everyone else continued to party.

I jumped into his arms and he twirls me around. "Thank you Seto."

"For you, anytime (nickname)." He replies as his face softens like it normally does.

"You know I told you that I didn't celebrate my birthday when I was a child. So why did you?"

"Cause today's the day that your mom blessed my world by bringing you into it." He replies with a smirk.

"That sounds rehearsed, did Moki make you say that?" I asked while throwing a glare towards Moki.

"No this time it was Joey's doing." Mokuba replied with a smile.

"Wow and Seto listen to him, ha! Guess there's a first time for everything!" I laughed as Seto threw me one of his glares.

"Joey thank you so much!" I yelled over the group of people, most of which I barely knew.

"Your welcome!" Came his response with a bunch of laughing. As if he knew what I was thanking him for.

The rest of the day consisted of me eating my favorite cake from Sam's club and getting gifts from all my friends.

Joey and Tristan gave me a poster of a very famous photo on the internet. It was of Me wearing fairy wings, a pink tutu, and a pink bra. With the title of the Queen of the fairys. I don't understand it at all because I don't even use fairy cards but it's not like I can really stop people from making things like that.

Mokuba worked with Pegasus to make a new card for me. Sapphire Striker Pegasus, 3000 attack points and 2700 Defense. It's a card that's a fusion of Sapphire Pegasus and Striker Unicorn.

Yugi decided to give me a small (birthstone) pendant since he really didn't know what to give me. I guess I really don't do much other than duel all the time. Hahahaha!

Tea gave me a groupon for a spa day that we can get together. I actually probably need to do take this spa day soon, I've been quite stressed recently.

Rose decided to duel me as my gift. Sure that may sound a little weird but hey it was one of my favorite gifts of all time.

My brother and sis decided on pooling their money together to get me a new car. A White Jeep Wrangler to be exact. Which I was beyond excited about.

When Seto's turn came along I was expecting what he got me. It was a German shepherd/husky mixed puppy! I love him so much! I've always wanted a pet and now I have one.

Today's been such a great day but I'm so glad I now have so many people in my life that care about me. I feel as though that's all my mom would want for me and I'm glad of how my life turned out.