Chapter 8

(Kaiba's point of view)

(Y/n) had taken down Johnson now it was my turn to duel.

Kyle and I walked up onto the stage. The thousands of people screaming my name. Not that I really cared.

We both screamed "Let's duel!"

Kyle said "I'll go first! I Draw!"

He pondered over his hands before continuing.
He said "I summon Orbital asteroid!"
'Oh great planet deck, could he be anymore boring.' I thought.

He said "Then I activate polymerization to fuse my Flame meteor and star meteor to fusion summon, Star Ray Meteor! I end my turn."

*Time skip*

I had brought out my blue eyes ultimate dragon then split the beast with defusion. Finishing off Kyle.

Yugi had continued to go on and win his next duel. The match-ups were:
Yugi vs Joey
Me vs (y/n)

No doubt it would be me verses Yugi in the final round. (Y/n) couldn't beat me and Joey would never be able to beat Yugi.

The moon rises and the sun fell. We each went to our rooms at the duel castle. I automatically laid down on my bed. I thought about Mokuba and his new girlfriend Molina. I hope they were doing alright. Wait no Seto Kaiba doesn't hope. I know they are alright.

(Your point of view)

Seto thinks that he's going to beat me tomorrow, but I have different plans. I'm going to beat Yugi and Seto. I just have to. Of course Pegasus is giving me much choice in the matter. He has my little brother, ok well half brother. Yes my dad cheated on my mom with another woman before my mom died. So the boy was only a year younger than me. He got himself captured because of his extreme knowledge of the millennium items. Yes he is a popular, jock type of guy before you ask.

Of course though I had to help him. He is my brother even though he is a major pain in the butt.

I feel though that my past is slowly being unraveled from its rightful place in my mind. Where it should be forever. To no such luck of course many of my friends know a lot about my troubled past. But not all of it, not yet anyway.

I thought 'Nile?"

She replied 'Yes?'

I replied back 'Just checking to see if you were there.' Yes I was talking to Nile. She is like my older sister in a way. My 5000 year older sister who just happens to live inside of me. Oh what has become of my life?