Chapter 22

(Yugi's point of view)

"Yugi?"

"We have to be quiet my love."

"But Yugi..." she sighs "Why do we have to hide our relationship. Why can't we be out in the open?"

"One day," I hug her "We will be."

She nestles her head into my chest. I stroke her head and say "One day my love."

(Your point of view)

Me and Seto were no always together. He asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I "acted cool" and said yes.

Flashback...

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES!!! Of course! I would love to be your girlfriend!"

End of flashback...

Yeah,
I acted real cool.

So I was with Seto and we were at the beach our friends. Nile had finally came back so I was chatting with her.

"I'm glad you chose the light side."

I respond "I'm glad your back."

Nile laughs and says "Good to be back." She pauses and continues "But that's not the point..."

"What is it Nile?"

"(Y/n)?" I hear a voice say. "(Y/n)?" That's Seto's voice. I mean that's my boyfriend. In my head a squeal for the tenth time today. I snap out of my day dream and say "Yeah Seto?"

He cupped my face in his hands and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of his. He said "I was asking if you wanted to go on a date when we leave this island?"

"I would like that a lot." I reply. I forgot that we would be leaving the island soon. But luckily I got me and olive and apartment in the city. Wonder when we will be leaving anyway?