Chapter 18

(Your point of view)
All around me was nothing but darkness. No light, no hope, no dreams, no future. He took it all away. I wasn't ready to face him. But then again maybe I never would have been ready.

He took away everything, now all I have is darkness. He says I can come back if I embrace the other spirit of the millennium ring, the evil side. But I can't be like him.

If I chose to embrace the dark side then that means destroying the light... Destroying Nile. I can't do that but what if I'm already to late. Is Nile already gone?

No I won't believe that! Nile is alright I'm sure of it. Now I just need to find a way out of here... This doesn't look like the shadow realm...

Wait! Since when does my dad or Tony have Shadow magic. Pegasus wouldn't have given them any? Wait he doesn't even have it anymore...

Then this isn't the shadow realm! Then where am I is the next question. Maybe I should try to move around.

As I try to stand I hear chains clanking together. I fall back down and I notice that I've been bound with chains. I kick around until I figure out I'm in a sack.

My dad always did have a thing for sacks...

(Seto's point of view) {What actually happened}

When that guy said shadows attack, he threw a smoke bomb at (y/n). Cause her to think it was the shadow realm. Since none of us could see he took her away.

Now the only question is why and where did he take her?