Chapter 9

(Your point of view)
I had an hour before I had to duel Seto so me and my sister olive were hanging out. Ok so the gang was there to but I didn't pay much attention to them.

Olive said "Sis, whatever happened to mom?"

I froze. I stuttered "I-i she-e..." I knew fully well that there were tears running down from my eyes which were filled with shock.

I saw everyone's lips moving but I couldn't hear anything. I heard a voice in my head. 'Dead.'

'Dead.'

'Your mothers dead and your dad killed her.'

'You did nothing to stop it.'

I hadn't noticed that I had blacked out at this point.

I heard a familiar voice. "(Y/n)!"
It was Nile. I tried to scream to her. I heard more voices. It was my... friends?

I felt myself being able to move again and my eyelids opened. My world was once again surrounded with a blinding light.

I felt several pairs of arms around me. My sister was shaking. I put my arms around her while I mouthed to everyone 'What happened?'

One of the nurses took my sister out of the room.

Yugi said "You had a panic attack."

My voice was caught in my throat. I stared wide eyed at them. I stuttered "W-what?"

Tea said "What did your sister say to you that made you freak out so much?"

I said "She asked me what happened to our mom." I memory of my dead mother at her funeral flashed by me. As in when my father had cut her up into pieces and thrown her into a lake.

My breathing got shallow again. I heard Seto say "Let me talk to her alone." Everyone left except him.

He said "Spill it. Tell me everything."

So I started to tell him everything. About my brother, my mother, my father, everything.
By the end he was hugging me tightly and my silent tears running down my face.

Seto said "I promised I would protect you and I am going to keep that promise no matter what."