Chapter 5

(Your point of view)

I had went out on my own and away from the gang. I was never really big on the whole staying as a group thing. I mean half of my life was me being beaten and feeling alone. If my father tried to hurt my sister I would take her beatings. So its always just been me and her.

My sister said "Why did we leave your friends?"

I said "I needed to be out on my own for a while. Like when we were younger."

She replied "But you were never alone you had me. Besides they are you friends. Just tell them everything and I'm sure they'll understand."

I said "I can't take that risk."

She said "You won't tell me or anyone how you got that ring and what it does. Why!?" She had bits of anger dropping from her.

I said "I just can't. We've been over this."

She screamed "Fine then don't tell me!" With that she ran from me and I knew she was crying. I went after her, she's so reckless at times.

(Yugi's point of view)

We were walking to find more opponents when we heard a scream. I switched with Atem and we started towards the scream.

That's when we say an awful scene. (Y/n)'s sister was unconscious and half-naked. A man hovering over her with a sick grin on his face.

That's when (y/n) appeared.

(Your point of view)

I saw my sister there half-naked and unconscious. I could feel my rage boil over I screamed "Get away from her!!!"

A blinding light came from my ring. When I could see again, I found myself in a room. It looked like my old bedroom. Then I heard a voice "hello young one."

I asked "Who's there! What happened to my sister!"

Someone appeared in front of me. She looked just like me. Except her eyes were mostly purple with red and blue swirling viciously in them. Her hair was a dark blond then mine and had some brown streaks in it.

I asked "Who are you?"

She said "Im the spirit that resides in your Millennium ring."

I said "Where's my sister?!"

She said "This was more of just a meeting spot. Don't worry time is frozen out in the real world while your here." She totally ignored my question.

I ask "Where exactly is here?"

She replied "The spirit realm."

I asked "What's your name?"

She replied "My name is Alexandria Nile. But you can call me Alex or Nile."

I asked "Like the Nike river?"

She nodded her head and I said "Alright then Nile why did you bring me here?"

She said "To tell you to trust your friends. Yugi has the Pharaoh Atem inside his Millennium puzzle. You can trust them."

Everything began to glow again. I screamed "What's happening!?"

She said "I'm taking over your body of course." She laughed and I was confused.

(Yugi's point of view)

The light faded and there was the spirit of the Millennium ring.

She charged at the man and rammed him off her sister. She said "Never bother my sister, Olivia again! Got it!"

The man ran away after that. But with good reason. She was terrifying to put it lightly.

She picked up her sister but not before putting back her sister's clothes on. She walked over to us and she curtsied to me.

She said "My pharaoh."

I asked "Who are you?"

She said "I'm Alexandria Nile, but you may call me Nile."

After that the light came back and (y/n) appeared. She laughed nervously and said "Surprise I have a 5000 year old spirit to."

I took over from Atem and laughed along with everyone. But I thought 'Atem, do you think she's hiding something?'

Atem appeared in spirit form next to me and said "I don't know Yugi, I don't know."