Chapter 37

(Seto's point of view)

They began to walk us down the dusty, old stairs. The lead to the basement that they were keeping (y/n).

When we reached the bottom of the stairs we saw her curled up into a ball. Blood was everywhere and all that she had on her was a blanket wrapped around her.

She chuckled "What do you want now? Think beating bothers me anymore I already told you it's useless." She then looked up at us with those dull eyes. Something appeared and disappeared in her eyes before I could even recognize it.

(Your point of view)

When I looked up I saw two extra people in the room. Finally those two idiots found me. Took them long enough. I fought the urge to smirk knowing that wouldn't put me in the best position.

"Well little bitch it's time for a little deal." The woman with the evil glare said.

"Let me guess I have to duel for me and Rose's freedom." I said with an eye roll before continuing "I heard your whole little conversation already so can we get this over with."

Even with the ropes restricting me I slowly stood up and sent a bone chilling glare towards my kidnappers.

Seto quickly came over and hugged me and whispered to me.

"Honey go now and beat this arrogant little brat." She threw my duel disk and deck at me. Luckily I caught it and placed it on my arm.

The Man did the same and asked "So you really think you can beat me little bitch?"

"Just shut up and let's duel jack ass." I said as I glared at him.

"Be careful (y/n)!" Rose told me with worry laced in her voice.

"So the bitch has some backbone." The man smirked at me.

"I have more then that Baldy."

~time skip to the final turn~

This is it if I can't think of anything fast then I'm going to lose. But at the moment I was looking at what I stood against. White eyes dragon, a card that originated from a man's dream. But not one of them, five of them. Each with 5000 attack points, not to mention his five cards in his traps/spells zone. But I do have five cards in my hand so at least that helps some.

At the beginning I had been to over confident. Now I don't know if I can win this. The out come of this duel will be decided by this one draw.

"I-I draw!" I stutter out as my hand shakes violently.

'This was the card I needed to win this!'

"I activate heavy storm!"

'Mirror force, heavy hammer, heavy storm, dragon treasure, and monster reborn is destroyed.'

"Then I'll activate Polymerization! To fuse my three blue eyes white dragons to summon Blue eyes ultimate dragon!"

"What! That's not possible Kaiba is the only one with those cards!"

Flashback

Kaiba leans over and hugs me gently while placing something secretly into my pockets. Then he whispers "Use blue eyes well."

End of flashback.

"Next I'll activate attack swap, it's a pretty straight forward card. It swaps our monsters attack points! Now then Blue eyes attack the weakest White eyes dragon!"

Me-100
Him-3900

"You still haven't beaten me!" He laughs darkly.

I chuckle before saying "But I have thanks to attack swaps other ability your dealt damage equal to your monsters original attack points."

Me-100
Him-0

"Honey how could you have lost!" Rose's mom said.

"Well if you don't mind we will just let ourselves out." Then we quickly left the pair alone in the basement.

Once we got out of the house I Immediately collapsed into Seto's arms.

"Tired?" He asked as he smirked at me.

"A bit yeah." I replied with a small smirk.

"I bet." He replied before picking me up bridle style and walking towards the car as I leaned on his chest and fell asleep.