Chapter 26

"Hey are you ok?"

"I-"

He looked at me with a serious expression. His hands gripped me tighter but not were I would feel any pain. He asked "What's the matter?"

I looked down, my thoughts raging in my head.  "Is my brother alive." "Was it just my imagination?" "Did my parents lie." "Did he survive." "I have to talk to my father."

I looked at Seto and asked "Do you trust me?"

Seto looked at me oddly but nodded anyway. I sighed and said "Shadow realm here we come."

I closed my eyes and seconds later when I opened them we were in the shadow realm.

Seto asked "What are we doing here?"

I reply with a serious expression "I have to talk with my father."

We walked around until we finally found him. Playing poker with all of his goons. How in the world they got poker cards was besides me.

I said coldly "Father."

He smirked and said "Figured you'd see your brother after a while."

"So it was him..." I mumbled.

He added nonchalantly "Yeah he's alive, I basically forced your mother to tell you that he was dead."

I asked "Why would you do that?!"

He laughed "Because you were holding him back. I sent him to Alexandria's military academy."

I thought "that's where people are made to become business tycoons. Doing what they are told. While showing no emotion."

He laughed and said "Based on your expression, you know of that place."

He continued "He's a extremely successful billionaire. Something you could never be b****."

I walked up to him and slapped him. He looked at me with surprise.

I said "I hate you, and with every part of my being I will make you pay. You were never my father and you never will be. That was decided a long time ago when you killed my mother."

I said "Where does he work?"

My father replied "He owns Megamorph industries."

I reply "Seto let's go back home now. Olive and Mokuba are probably worried." I paused "Oh and father I wish you a nice life here."

With that me and Seto returned to our world. I was now on a mission. I would get back my brother, one way or another.