Chapter 27

I am giving you all a chance to have a character of yours in this story. He or she will be playing the new friend of
(y/n). I'll need some basic information and will ask you if I need anything else.
If you want to submit one of your characters simply message me or comment. You may submit as many people as you want.

Now then with out further a do your next chapter.💃🏼💃🏼

(Your point of view)

I was looking up Megamorph industries that apparently my brother runs. It actually exists which I honestly was surprised by that. I clicked on a link and was shocked at what I read.

Megamorph industries founded and ran by billionaire Caleb (l/n). Created five years ago. Caleb is often called the cruelest man in the business and honestly no one can argue with that.

"No way, my brother can't be that awful." I thought.

Olive asks "What's Megamorph industries?"

Olive never knew that we had a brother and it's sad to think what would have happened to her if I wasn't around.

I replied "It's nothing now off to bed."

Olive shrugged a bit before walking off to her room. I stayed on the computer reading over what my brother has done over the years.

The next link was his dating life... great.

Caleb (l/n) has been labeled a player and that's because he is one. He has dated more models than most people though was possible. Last night he was seen walking in with the fashion star of the century Marley Montgomery. We have no idea how long they have been together but as always we will keep you in the loop. Until next time this is Carl Johnson signing off.

I couldn't believe what my brother had become but there was no way that he didn't remember me. That he didn't care what had happened to me. Maybe dad told him that I was dead. Yeah that's probably it, at least I hope.

I grabbed my phone before walking to my room. Before going to bed I I set my alarm and texted Seto

'Night Seto.'

About two minutes later he replied

'Night (y/n)."

With that I went into a peaceful sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to Follow me

To vote and to comment