Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Before reading this chapter I would like to warn you that there will be some torture and mild cussing. If any of this makes you uncomfortable please stop and wait for the next chapter. Now then let's get on to it shall we...

Seto's point of view)

"It's been two weeks Kaiba! Two Flipping Weeks!" Rose screamed at me again for the fifteenth time in a row.

"Don't you think I know that ROSE!" I banged my fists onto my desk. It's been two f****** weeks since (y/n) was kidnapped. No ones been able to find her and Rose isn't helping the situation by being an a**.

"I thought you were the great Seto Kaiba! But apparently your his useless doppelganger!" Rose shouted her fists shaking at her sides. No doubt it was taking all of her self control to stop from punching me. Not that she could actually punch me.

I walk out and go back out into the city to try to find (y/n). But it's like she disappeared off the face of the planet. My men are some of the most highly trained officers in the world yet none of them can find (y/n)! I don't understand how one guy can accomplish this all on his own. I continue to walk down the busy streets as I look for anyone that meets Rose's description of our kidnapper. But all she gave us was a tall, Sliver-haired, Male. It's not much to go off of since there were hundreds of men like that. But against the odds I will search until I find her.

(Your point of view)

"Your a useless B****!" He screamed at me again.

'CRACK!' The whip hit me again with tremendous power. My bare body bloody and bruised. Whip marks going along my legs.

His hand raised again... I prepared to feel the crack of the wh- 'CRACK!' The whip strikes against my breasts leaving a huge mark. Blood began to ooze out of my fresh marks.

"Your useless! Your a B****! No one will ever save you, B****!" He keep hammering those words into my already spinning head. I didn't know what to believe anymore. Who knows how long it's been. Every hour he comes down here and rapes me. Then he beats me with the weapon of his choice. Which is normally the whip.

I laid on the bloody tile floor with the ropes around my limbs. The rope cutting into my flesh. My eyelids began to close as I lost conscious I felt him crack his whip against me once more before spitting on me and walking away with a laugh.

Soon I fell into a dreadful black abyss. Still alone... forever alone...

(Rose's point of view)

Kaiba left after I insulted him. I knew he was having a hard time with this. I mean he was using every single resource available yet for some reason this guy had flown under his radar.

I could only imagine what (y/n) was going through. She had barely known me yet she made sure I would be safe. She's the first friend I've had in a long time since what happened so long ago.

(Flashback to five years ago)

I sat next to my tutor as she attempted to teach me manners... again. But alas I would not pay any mind to her. Making her more than frustrated and angry with me. She stormed out of the room yelling about how I was such an ungrateful and disgusting child.

'BAM!' My door flew open with my parents standing behind it with a distasteful expression.

"Why can't you just do what your told B****!" My father yelled at me with that fierce look in his eyes.

But I didn't pay any attention to him. I simply didn't care what he called me. He was no longer a father to me. More like a thorn in my side that wouldn't go away or leave me alone.

My mother on the other hand liked to take a different approach with reprimanding me. She strutted over to me and- 'Wack!' Her hand slapped my face with incredible speed and power. She was never was one to use words. No she always resorted to violence when punishing me. She stormed out with father without another word.

Later that night...

I had my backpack all ready to go. With my baby blanket given to me by my late grandfather on one pocket. My locket from my late grandmother around my neck. Not to mention my 500,000 credit card I swiped from my parents. I was finally ready to leave this life and make my grand escape.

Sure it meant leaving all of my few friends behind but it's not like I got to see them anyways. They were "commoners" as my parents called them. Therefore I was forbidden to see them. Not that I really paid much kind to that rule. But it did leave me with one to many bruises.

I finally opened my window and threw my rope over to the neighbors house. Knowing if I just tried to run from my house I would be caught by our guards in a matter of moments. Not to mention the nightly check up on me would happen in exactly 3 minutes and 47 seconds. I had no time to spare. The moment Franksbottem knew I was gone a whole fleet of guards would sweep the entire neighborhood. I slowly climbed over to the neighbors building using the rope. After I made it onto their roof I cut the rope a bit and took it with me. Who knows if I'd need it later. I jumped down the one and a half story building and grabbed the bike that I hid in Mr. and Mrs. Shackles bushes. I took off pedaling down the deserted street as fast as my fourteen year old legs would go. I just had to get to the city once I got away from this countryside manor I could truly be free.

(End of flashback)

'Yes the last time I had a friend was before I left my family...' I thought.