Chapter 29

(Your point of view)

I finally left my brother's office after about an hour of us catching up. It was 3 in the afternoon and I hadn't eaten anything all day. So I found myself in a small restaurant called Lily's grill and bbq.

A nice young man lead me to my table and says "Your waiter will be with you shortly."

A couple of minutes later a young girl with long light brown hair came to my table. She was sporting some blue jeans and a blue jean jacket.

She starts talking while looking at her notepad. "Hi, my name is Rose and I'll be your-" She looks at me and says "Your the girl who beat Kaiba!" Everyone in the restaurant turned and looked at me. Some of them were confused, surprised, and possibly Angry?

I smiled and said "Nice to meet you Rose, I'm guessing your a duelist?"

She nodded her head before saying "I'll leave you with the menu and be back soon to see what you would like to eat."

She left and I looked over the menu. I finally decided on eating the Spaghetti Alfredo and a Coke.

So I called over the Rose and said "I would like the Spaghetti Alfredo and a small coke please. Also if you wouldn't mind I would like to duel you sometime?"

Rose's was riddled in shock. She asked "You want to duel me?"

I nodded and said "Yeah I could use a good friend since I'm new around here." I smiled at her.

Rose smiled  and said "I would love to. I'll go place your order in for you." She left and about ten minutes later she brought me my food.

Ding ding

~Hey I'll see you soon.~ Seto

I texted back

~Can't wait to see what you have planned! How's Olive?~

~Right now her and Moki are making out. So how do you think they are doing?~ Seto

~No comment~

I went back to eating my food, I quickly paid and waited for Rose's break.

She walked over to me and said "Ready to duel?"

"Definitely!" I replied enthusiastically.