Chapter 19

(Your point of view)

I've had enough of this. I could feel the actually shadow realm surround me and break my chains. The sack flew off of me, I stood up and saw that they had moved me from the truck.
I was in a small room, no windows so it most likely was a basement.

My ring was laying on the counter. I grabbed and took off me necklace. It was a small box around a chain. I opened it and out came a certain card, Teleportation. I said "I activate Teleportation, take me back to my friends."

When I arrived I saw my friends fighting my father. In my necklace there was one other card, White eyes black dragon. I started to Chant "Oh great dragon with blinding white eyes. Aid me in this troubling of time. Dragon of black like the Night, destroy those who oppose us tonight!"

My Dragon appeared and roared viscously. Everyone turned and looked at me. I was standing in front of my Dragon. A fierce look in my eyes, that could kill anyone who dared to challenge me. My fists were clenched next to my sides.

I pointed at my Dad and said "Attack them!" My dragon swooped down and lunged at them. The shadows engulfed them and my dragon disappeared.

I said "Thank you my friend." I walked over to my friends. Tea hugged me and said "How did you get out?!"

I replied nonchalantly "The shadow realm."

Yugi or Yami or which ever one he was said "Figures." Ok, that's definitely not Yugi. Must be Yami.

Seto said "Would you take a walk with me?"

I looked at him before speaking. I stuttered "U-um S-sure."

I thought I saw him buttrying to suppress a grin but I figure it's just my imagination. So we began to walk away from everyone.