Chapter 12

(Your point of view)

I had won... I HAD WON! The people in the stadium where cheering my name and cheering for my dragon.

I walked over to Seto and held out my hand. He took it and shook my hand.

I said "That was quite the duel..."

He said "Just beat Yugi for me, ok?"

I nodded my head and said "Definitely!"

He smirked and said "Let's get going, the mutt and the geek squad want to see you."

I asked "Mutt?"

He said "Joey is the mutt." I smacked him playfully and said "Don't call him that." I was trying to look serious. But was failing miserably.

He said "No he's definitely a mutt."

I couldn't help but let out my laughs I had been bottling up.

I saw Seto smirking at me... wonder why?

(Time skip to an hour later)

Joey had lost his duel against Yugi and Kaiba. Which honestly didn't surprise me at all.

I was comforting the ''mutt" about his losses.
Until he pushed me away saying and I quote "Joey doesn't need comforting he's the comforter." I chuckled under my breathe.

So I decided to see what Seto was up to. Which is when I found Seto, olive, and mokuba. Mokuba and Olive were talking as Seto had a smirk on his face.

I said "Twenty bucks says that my sister likes Mokuba."

He said "Alright."

I could tell when my sister had a crush. Because she is almost oblivious to everyone around her when she is near a crush. Like with Mokuba, she still hasn't noticed that I was hear yet.

I couldn't tell if Mokuba liked her back. But I would just have to have hope.

Mokuba grabbed olive's hand and said "Come on let's got exploring!"

Olive started to run away with Mokuba. I thought 'Great my little sis is getting her a boyfriend before me.'