15|His Feelings

REMINDER:
this chapter is not that long, how ever it is NOT a filler. This is just how Drew think and I just want you guys to see how he thinks at the moment. OK so you may now continue reading it my lovely modern bookworm❗

15|
×Drew's POV×

Have you ever had a feeling that you are certain about something but then an unexpected occurrence will happen and change your certainty into opposing feelings of 'yes' and 'no'? Well that is exactly where I stand now.

At first, I'm certain that Alexa remind me of my sister that's why I've been fond of her but then that Jerry apologized to me for her. I don't know how others will react, but to me it speaks volumes. So, I found myself settling for a resolve. I'll stop myself from feeling anything further than my silly crush on a 16 year old girl. How can I even accept that? I'm 23 and I'm crushing on someone 7 years my junior.

That's why when Jerry talked to me and apologized I finally saw an opportunity to firmly grab on to my resolve. I'll never do anything about my feelings, I'll never confront it or will I ever try and tell Alexa about it. I'll just let my feelings sit on the sidelines. I want her to enjoy her youth and for her to feel free and remain vibrant.
She's just so young for me. And I don't want to take advantage of that.

So, I'm going to give myself a timeline. If within the 4 months of my stay and I still feel the same about her or my feelings starts to bloom and turn into something terrifyingly irrevocable, I'll go back to Atlanta before I let my selfish alter ego dominate. Because no matter how many people already said the infamous age doesn't matter speech, for me it does matter.

After all that pep talk and shit, imagine my surprise when Jerry starts to show up at my cafe just to fetch Alexa and I stupidly felt jealous. It's not that it's my first time experiencing this type of emotion but what bothers me is that it's my first time being jealous and not having any right to. I can only sigh in frustration.

''Let it go Drew. It'll be over soon'' I said to myself like a mantra. Even if in the back of my head it sounds different.

One day Alexa, maybe our paths will cross again and the timing will be perfect.

------------------------------

Aand done! I know its short. But as I said earlier its just a glimpse in Drew's mind set.
There is mooore to come😉

I dedicate this book to one of my dear readers zoubaf ❤ this is for appreciating my work and for pointing out some of my typos, I hope you like Drew's POV.

Anyway, I hope that you are all having a wonderful day/night.

Lovelots,
E😘