13| You like me. I like you too

13|
×Alexa's POV×

     When I finally got home, Selena is comfortably lounging on our sofa with her legs propped at the coffee table, whatching God knows what.

''Wow, Sel. I don't remember being that comfortable in our  living room'' my tone laced with satire. She gave me a sideway glance then focused back on TV.

''Okay smart-aleck, you don't get to be sassy on me after kicking me out of that cafe'' she deadpans, I snorted  and ungracefully plop down beside her.
''Ptff. And you don't get to be pretending to be annoyed after shamelessly undressing my boss with your sinful eyes.'' I retorted and somehow that get her laughing her ass off. Her laughter is so contagious and rich that I find myself laughing too. She patted my shoulder as she wipe a tear at the corner of her eye.

''That I won't deny'' she admits after regaining her self ''your boss is, hands down without a doubt, a sexy mudah fukah'' she drawls, exagerating every syllable of her words. I roll my eyes at her and shook my head.

''Of course, but in my opinion you're just a very hormonal teenager. That or you are a rabbit in your past life'' my comment made her look at me in full blown amazement.

''Bitch please, I own you''she places her arms across her chest looking smug and confident

''Own me? What are you? A pimp?'' I humored her then arched an eyebrow

''No. But I'm queen  of the god damn rabbit universe'' she announces, spreading her arms as if showing to the world who she is ''and you my friend is my royal right hand man'' she declares boastfully.

''No thanks, not even if you change it to bunny and live in a mansion posing for a centerfold. I'd rather be a sloth.'' she grimaces at me obviously faking a disgusted look I just shrug at her reaction.

''You'd rather be hairy and lazy?'' I shrug and we both end up laughing. When we finally managed to calm down Selena gave a hard look.
''What?'' I ask, suddenly curious of her sudden seriousness

''You said your shift ends at 2,'' she starts, glancing at the wall clock above the television ''you're 2 hours late'' she grunted before squinting her eyes at me.
Uh-oh.
I forgot to tell her about the certain brown eyed boy. Busted!

  I sigh in defeat then relay to Selena the information about Jerry. It got me thinking, now that we're at it, just why hell that boy is giving me so much attention lately. Something must've shifted drastically, dramatically, okay maybe I'm delusional but it got me concluding that maybe he likes me?  But what bothers me is that maybe I like him too and it scares me knowing that I might be leading on a catastrophic turn of events. I mean, I'm not lying and all, but something tells me that  Jerry plus me is equal to a disaster.

''Okay so you mean that there's another hottie tailing your clueless ass?'' Selena's voice interrupted my thoughts, my brows furrow with her statement.

''Wait, what? Clueless?''

''Yes because according to what you're saying that mouse have a hella bad reputation but changed his course because of, surprise surprise, you.'' She rolls her eyes at me then shook her head. I stare at her then placed my face on both of my hands

I groan in frustration ''Urrgh! I don't know what to do Sel'' I look back up at her and frown. She placed her arm over my shoulder

''Well, I don't think that you should do anything Exa, just go with the flow and let things unfold. Because at the very end, everything will fall in it's rightful place.'' I was stunned with her words, because quite often Sel just jokes around. My face must've gave me away as Sel shrugs having a carefree look