chapter 1 | New place

Hi there! So yeah,please do read my story and i hope you will find it worth your while. Dont be shy to comment or anything,im all ears for you guys!! :* xoxo

P.S. this book is just a product of my imagination. And knowing that I'm not an experienced writer, this book have flaws, just like all of us. So please bare with me 😘❤❤

Chapter 1| New place

Im 16 and i met this amazing guy. His tall,lanky and his eyes are a color of a molten milk chocolate. I have no idea why on earth am i staring at him in broad daylight.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

    We just moved here at our new house and I dont know anyone from here. I hate it!

"What are you standing there for?" my mom raised her eyebrow and pointed to where I'm standing

"Are you waiting for your luggage to magically unpack themselves?" she said with proper sarcasm in her tone

"Geez mom! Cant I just rest first?" i snapped "im soooooo tired" exageration in my voice

See the thing is, my mom never know when to stop talking or how I bet. The only thing i know is she will and she can make you do exactly as she says or your eardrum will bleed.

Defeated, I walked up to where my luggage are and started unpacking , for the sake of my well-being. My hearing to be exact.

"You know I hate it here" I mumbled making airy emphasis on 'hate'. My mother, never looking at me shrugged her shoulders "you have to,as if you have a choice" now she's looking at me with a sarcastic smile.

Arrrrgh!

"I dont have friends here" I continue ranting

"Then make some" she smiled at me before she stood up headed for the kitchen.

You see, I'm very friendly. I have proper amount of humor that can be called witty and I dont have any weird thing about talking to strangers and getting to know them. I also happen to like the attention people give me when I talk to them. I also like being everyone's friend, I dont know why, but I do. So what's my problem of being in a new place? Nothing really,exept from a fact that my bestfriend whom I find solace to is now a good 3 hours drive away from me. 3 hours. Un-fucking-belivable.

Hooray!! Damn it!!

"Selena, it's been a day and I miss her already" I sighed in frustration

She's the only person who by all means, don't judge the person that  I'am inside out. But we're really different from each other, I guess opposite really do attract.

It took me about 3 hours to unpack my things,while occasionally checking my phone. Well not occasionally, I actually held onto my phone until my mom saw me texting and scolded the life out me.

She's quite a nagger.

Im now staring at a white blank ceiling at my room, thinking. I hate it when I do this, thinking and all. It unravels my deepest of thoughts I try to suppress.

And this plain blank walls dont help that much at keeping my thoughts of destruction at bay. So I got up and opened the two big windows at my room. It's quite a view ,helps me empty my mind and suddenly I feel relaxed.

Aaahhhhh. I exhaled.

"Okay Alexa" I say to myself "let's find a way to make things work here, let's find new friends, yes." cocking my head with determination in my eyes.

"I'll explore the town!" adrenaline rushing in. I grabbed my bag and my phone and head out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi there you modern book worm, i hope you liked it and find it interesting enough to continue reading :)

Much love :*