Superman- I'm Sore

Y/N POV:

"Clark!" I yelled as I laid in bed unable to move. Well I could move it just hurt to move.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" He asked as he entered our shared room. A piece of toast in his hand.

"I'm sore. I can't move or get up." I mumbled embarrassed, that I had to ask my boyfriend that I needed help to move around today.

He looked at me and ate the last bite of his toast. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. He got into bed and laid down next to me. "Did I fuck you so hard, you can't walk?" He asked smiling.

"No, you asshole." I said as I smacked his chest. "I've been working out just a little bit harder."

"You want me to draw you a warm bath?" He asked as he put his face in the crook of my neck and gave it a small peck.

"That sounds amazing." I mumbled as I moved his head so we were both now forehead to forehead. "I love you." I mumbled as I gave him a kiss.

"You're just saying that because I'm doing something for you." He said smiling

"You're right, I am." I said giggling.

~

"Clark, let me just hold your hand." I whined as we sat in the tub my back up against his chest.

I just wanted to be that cute couple that takes a bath together and holds hands and then he'll hold me. But I knew that wasn't gonna happen anytime soon. I just liked to bug him.

"No, stop." He said chuckling moving his hand out of my reach.

"Baby." I whined again at him.

He let his hand down and moved it down my side, I sighed and smiled up at him. He rested it on my thigh and then gave me a smirk, and squeezed his hand.

"Ow, Clark, you asshole that hurt." I said as I moved away from him and smacked him. He just sat there and laughed at me.

"I'm sorry baby girl." He said laughing.

"No you aren't you fucking jerk." I said smiling up at him.

"Hey," he said as he pushed into his lap. "I love you." He said

"I love you too." I said as I splashed water on him and everywhere else.

"Oh it's so on."