Batman- Y/N Trevor

So I watched Wonder Women and it was amazing! After the movie this imagine came into my mind.

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! (Maybe)

P.S. I couldn't think of a name for the chapter if you have a better name comment.
••••

Y/N POV:

"Hello, I'm here to see Bruce Wayne." I said as I stood in front of desk that the secretary was behind.

"Okay, and your name dear?" The elderly women siting behind the desk asked.

"Y/N Trevor." I said

"Ah yes, please take a sit, Mr.Wayne will be with you momentarily." She said as she pointed to were I should sit.

I nodded and made my way over and sat down. I watched as people walked by some running. I felt my phone buzz in my hands and I looked down and before I could unlock my phone a voice said my name.

"Miss. Trevor?" I heard a voice say with authority.

I stood up and looked at the man in front of me. "Hello, Mr. Wayne." I said as I put my hand foreword to shake his hand, he grabbed it and shook it with a firm grip.

"Miss. Trevor, please follow me into my office." He said as he lead me to my office." Please have a seat." I thanked him and sat down.

"Beforehand, I just want to say thank you, for finding this picture of my mom and dad. It really means a lot, Mr.Wayne." I said

"No problem. Call me Bruce, please." He said, as he handed me the picture of my mom and dad and there friends.

I took the picture in my hands and smiled down, tears starting to escape my eyes. I ran my fingers lightly over the place were my father was standing.

"You know the last words my father told my mother before he died was, 'I love you', then he ran off and saved a lot of people

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You know the last words my father told my mother before he died was, 'I love you', then he ran off and saved a lot of people." I said still looking at the picture. " Of course my mom never told me that story, but his friends told me when i turned 18."

"He's a very brave man." Bruce said

"So I've heard. Everyone says I have his eyes, he had the brightest blue eyes. But other than that I look like my mom, tall, and long brown hair." I mumbled still taking in what my father looked liked.

" I mumbled still taking in what my father looked liked

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"If you don't mind me asking, Miss.Trevor, what year were you born in?" Bruce asked

"Call me Y/N." I smiled looking up at him. "I was born in 1919, so I'm 98 years old." I said doing the math in my head.

"You don't look a day over 23." He said smiling as I handed him back the picture. "Keep it."

"Are you sure?" I asked looking up at him and then back at the picture.

"Of course."

"I'm sorry, but I can't take this, i must give you something in return, name your price." I said getting out my wallet.

"Let me take you to dinner." He said as he sat up in his chair.

I blushed and looked down, "Pick me up at 8 on Friday." I said as I got up and left his office. "Oh, I'm staying at the hotel by this building." I said one last time as I shut the door behind me.