Batman- Secret Relationship

Y/N POV:

"Babe, come back to bed." I groaned as I reached over and grabbed Bruce's hand as he was about to leave the bedroom.

"I'm just using the bathroom, I'll be right back." He mumbled as he leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the forehead.

I closed my eyes and pulled the covers over my head, blocking out the small amount of light hitting my eyes. I grabbed Bruce pillow and brought it closer to me. I started to slowly go back to sleep.

"How are you already going back to sleep?" Bruce asked as he slid back into bed, as he peeled the the comforter away from my face. I smiled and shrugged me shoulders.

I felt hair in my face and was about to push it out of the way, but Bruce moved it before I could and placed a small kiss to my nose. I smiled a small smile and opened my eyes and looked up at Bruce, who was already looking at me with affection. I l scooted closer to him and cuddled into his chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me even closer.

Bruce and I have been in a relationship for over 5 months now. When we first started dating, he was never affectionate, he would keep his distance, to make sure he didn't get so attached. But after a month of dating, he became very very affectionate, he was always holding my hand and giving me kisses, cuddles and so much more. Well that was only when we were in his house or at me apartment.

Bruce and I had a secret relationship, he didn't want me to in the spotlight, I guess. Plus, I haven't even told my brother, Clark, we are dating. If Clark knew we were dating, I would be dead.

Clark Kent is my older brother, well adopted brother. My parents adopted him when I wasn't even a thought. Then a year later, I came into this world. I never really knew Clark was my adopted brother, I always thought he was my actual brother with super cool superpowers. I still do think think he's my actual brother, I never thought about him any differently.

Clark is very protective of me, he never wants me to date anyone. Yes, he is that brother who wants me to die alone with like 7 dogs. He thinks that I will end up with a broken heart if I fall in love.

"Baby, you need to wake up, it's already 11am." Bruce said leaving kisses all over my face and neck.

"Go away." I mumbled as I rolled on top of him. He groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist. My head was in the crook of his neck. I gave him a couple of kisses on his neck.

"How about this." He said as he ran his finger tips up and down my back. "You go freshen up and we can eat breakfast in bed and watch Netflix."  He mumbled

I groaned and mumbled an "okay." as I rolled and got out of bed in just one of Bruce's white t-shirts. I rubbed my eyes and turned the lights on. I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of black joggers and a maroon t-shirt and some cute fuzzy socks, I threw my hair up into a messy bun. I changed and did everything I needed before I left the bathroom.

I laid back into the bed and pulled the covers up to my chin, as I started to set up the Netflix up. I started a episode of Criminal Minds, as I waited for Bruce.

"Babe, food is ready." He said as he walked into the room holding two bowls.

He gave me my bowl and I looked at him. "B, are you serious? This is cereal." I said as I chuckled as I took a bite of my fruit loops.

He gave me a glare and ate his Frosted Flakes. We sat in silence as we ate and watched tv. I would occasional take a spoonful of his cereal, he would smack my spoon, like I was a child.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"I'll be back." I mumbled as I got out of bed and set my bowl on the counter.

I walked out of the room and down the hall, as I tried to put my uggs on. I walked slowly and tried to make myself look presentable.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"I'M COMING!" I yelled as I mumbled "Jesus Christ" under my breath.

I opened the door and there stood my older brother. I smiled at him and gave him a hug. "Clark, what are you doing here?" I asked as I stood in the doorway.

"It's Sunday, we go to the movies." He said stating the obvious. "But I don't think you are ready?" He said as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"Oh yea, sorry. Let me go get dressed, you wait out he-"

"Babe, you is it?" Bruce's voice echoed through out the small apartment.

"Y/N?!" Clark said as he lightly pushed me to the side and went inside.

"Y/N, are you seriously dating this guy?" Clark yelled at me as he saw Bruce.

"Yes." I said as I stood in front of Bruce.

"What? When did this happen? You do know he is dangerous right?" Clark said trying to come up with an excuse for you to leave Bruce.

"Yes, Clark I know everything. An when I say everything I mean everything." I said "you know what? I'm happy, this is the happiest I've ever been. So I don't care what you think but, we aren't gonna break up because you don't approve."

"Fine." He said as he crossed his arms and pouted like a child. "I don't approve, but i will tolerate him, since you seem to be happy." He said

"Thank you." I mumbled as I gave him a hug.

"Yea, thanks Clark." Bruce said as he stood over to the side. I pulled back from Clark and went over to Bruce and put my arm around his waist.

"Hey, you wanna watch a movie with us?" I asked

"Sure." He said as he took his shoes off and made his way to the room.

"I can't believe he approves." I mumbled to Bruce as I got on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss

"I don't approve, now hurry up before I eat all your cereal." Clark yelled

"HEY, THATS MINE!" I yelled as I ran to the run. Bruce following behind me rolling his eyes.