Batman & Superman- Secret Relationship (Part 1)

This was requested by @JennyJenJen12
••••

Y/N POV:

"Stop." I giggled as my boyfriend of 6 months, started to tickle my sides.

I am gasping for air as i giggled to myself, as he smiled down at me nipping at my neck. I smiled up at him as i wrapped my legs around his waist to bring him closer to me. He stopped tickling me and placed his hands on the bed, looking down at me with a loving look in his eyes.

"We have to be quiet or your dad will hear us." he said as he leaned down an pulled me in for a passionate kiss. We both smiled into the kiss, my hands going into his brown hair, and his going down and cupping my butt bringing me closer to him.

You see my boyfriend Clark and I have been secretly dating for the past 6 months. If my dad found out i was dating Clark Kent, he would kill the both of us. You see my dad is the Bruce Wayne , also know as The Batman, and he is currently in a fight with Clark, who is a superhero that basically everyone in the whole world know who he is, Superman.

Clark pulled away and pecked my lips once more before he laid down beside me as he grabbed my hand and started to messing with my fingers. I looked at him and he smiled at me. He placed his hand on my flat stomach, his fingers dancing along my stomach. He pulled me close to him and pecked my forehead.

"So what are we gonna name him?" Clark asked

I also may be 5 weeks pregnant, with Clark and I's first child. We were debating weather if the baby was a boy or a girl. or not what to name our new baby. We were both deciding if we should name the baby a unisex name, like Tyler, Alex, or Hunter, etc.

"You know he might be a she." I said

"nah, i am pretty sure she is a he."

"We need to tell my dad everything." i mumbled

"Well, we should but you know how he feels about me. I'm most likely sure he wants me dead, and if he finds out I'm dating his daughter and got her pregnant he would murder me and make sure to make it look like an accident." He said with fear in his eyes.

"Look we will speak to m dad, and tell him everything today at Lex's, there is no need to worry." i said as i cupped his face.

"If he tries something, we will fight." he said with a look

"Shut up, you aren't gonna hurt anyone, you understand Clark Kent?" i him

"Yes ma'am." He said

He started to kiss my neck and ran his hand down to my stomach reaching the hem of my shorts. He gave me a smirk before he gave me a heated kiss.

'This is what got me pregnant in the first place, Kent." i said in-between kisses

****

At The Party

"I feel like i'm gonna puke." Clark mumbled as we entered the party. His arm was around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Hey you are gonna do just fine okay, he will love you." i said as i got o my tip toes and pecked his lips. "I promise, everything will be fine." I said

"Y/N?" I heard my dad's familiar voice say as he passes both Clark and I. He looked at Clark then at me, then back at Clark.

"Who is this?" My dad asked as looked at Clark his hands in his pockets.

"I'm Clark Kent." Clark said tried to shake my dad's hand. My dad shook his hand and gave him a very firm handshake.

"Dad, this is my boyfriend

"Dad, this is my boyfriend." I said nervously as I held Clark's hand.

"Really?" He asked giving Clark a look of hatred.

"Dad, stop looking at him like that,he treats me right. He's been a great boyfriend for the past 6 months." I said

"You have been together for 6 months, without my knowledge?!" My dad shouted then gave both of us a death glare. "This boy was under my room doing god knows what to you, in my house for 6 months." He said his voice getting deeper and scarier.

"Dad."

"No don't dad me, I'm very disappointed in you." He said giving me a look with so much hatred in his eyes.

He gave me one last look before he turned around and walked out

He gave me one last look before he turned around and walked out. I looked as my dad walked away. Knowing he was disappointed in me broke my heart, gosh, what is gonna say when I tell he is gonna be a grandpa in 9 months.

"I'm sorry dad." I said under my breath

"Come on babe." Clark said as he wrapped his arm around me and lead me towards other people.

****
The End Of The Fight Against Doomsday

My dad and Clark teamed up, and were trying to kill Doomsday. I watched from a distance, as they were fighting. I watched as my dad was getting the staff he made out of kryptonite. I watched as Clark was distracting Doomsday with Diana.

I watched as Clark grabbed the staff and flew towards Doomsday. Everything happened in slow motion after that, I ran towards Clark, as his body slowly fell from the sky. I made it to his side and cradled him. I looked down at him and lightly pecked his lips. Diana and my dad stood behind me, as I cried as I looked at Clark's body.

"Bruce..." Clark croaked out

"Sh...it's okay, I'm sorry for everything." My dad said

"You're gonna be a granddad." Clark said as small smile on his face.

Dad had a small smile in his face, as he sat down beside me. He grabbed Clark hand and shook it, Clark had a small smile on his face.

"Thank you for protecting my daughter." Dad said

"No problem sir." Clark said his smile getting wider. "Y/N, when baby boy comes, please find someone to love him like I would." He said his smile fading as a tear slid down his cheek.

"Okay. I love you Clark." I said cupping his face, his put his hand over mine and gave me one last kiss.

"I love you too, Y/N/N." he breathed out one last time before he slipped away from us for the last time.

••••
Okay so I was typing on my computer, but it's faster if I type on my phone for some reason. 😂