Superman (smut)- You're So Weird

So this turned out to be smut, i have no idea how or why, but it just did, so yea, i hope you enjoy.

----w

Y/N POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night my stomach aching in pain, i clutched my stomach in pain, It was not as bad as period cramps, but it was up there. I felt a single tear run down my cheek as i whimpered out in pain.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone that was on the floor, i grabbed it and looked at the time, the bright screen made me squint my eyes. The big number read 1:30 AM.

i sighed and rolled over still holding my stomach. I looked at Clark as he slept peacefully. He lifted his arm and warped it around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I ignored the pain in my stomach and brought myself closer to him.

I closed my eyes, trying to fall back asleep as i inhaled his scent. I was on the verge of falling asleep when i felt like i was gonna throw up. I shot out of bed grabbing my glasses and my phone and closed the bathroom door as i switched the light on and lifted the toilet seat, just in time.

I slowly sunk down to my knees and stayed there for a good 10 minutes. Once i was done i crawled to the sick and brushed my teeth, i could not stand the taste of vomit in my mouth. Once i was done brushing my teeth, i sat on the bathroom floor and opened the Netflix app. i ran my hands through my Y/H/C. I adjusted my glasses and sighed knowing i was not going to bed anytime soon.

"Y/N?!" I heard Clark's voice as he got out of bed and opened the bathroom door.

He stood there in only his boxers Clark squatted down and moved the hair that was in my face out of the way. He placed his lips on my forehead, and gave me a small peck. He pulled away and sat down beside me and paused the TV show i was watching on my phone. He lifted me up and placed me on his lap.

"You have a fever, you are sick darling,  you can not go to work today." Clark said as his warm, rough hands were rubbing my stomach

"I am fine, Clark, it is most likely something i ate." I mumbled as i leaned against his back my eyes getting heavy.

"I think it is when you came to work with me that one day, there is a bug going around, and i think you got it." he mumbled as he placed his head in the crook of my neck and started to leave kisses on my neck.

"Clark."

"Hmm?" he mumbled as he nudged me with his nose to give him more access to my neck. i closed my eye and slightly opened my mouth.

 i closed my eye and slightly opened my mouth

"I'm sick." i said well more like moaned out, i felt him smirk against my neck at the noise i made.

"I Know, i just get hard when i see you like this." he said as his hands traveled down to my waist, he grabbed my hips firmly and pushed me down against him. i could feel his hard on as he moved my hips to grind against him.

"Clark, i look like shit."

"No,the way you look in only my shirt and nothing else." he groaned

"You're so weird."

He gasped as i ground my butt into him. He pulled me as close to him as possible leaving no room as he moaned into my ear, as his hips bucked up. He got me off his lap and laid me on the floor, he stood over me and started to kissed my lips roughly.

I pulled away and Clark pouted as he started to hump my thigh."Babe, you are gonna get sick." i mumbled as he huffed and puffed his lips trying to get me to shut up.

"I can never get sick, don't worry, just let me finish."he groaned as he continued to move. he placed his lips on mine again and kissed me roughly.

After a few minutes Clark started to slow down, he buried his face in my neck and  let his orgasm take over. He moved a bit more so e could come down from his high, and i rubbed the back of his neck. He rolled off of me and laid beside me on the bathroom floor.

I looked over at him, he was absolutely gorgeous. Sweat was covering his forehead, his wavy brown hair was sticking to his forehead. He was breathing heavily,his toned chest heaving up and down as he was catching his breath. His eyes shut, his long eyelashes hit the tops of his cheeks. He opened his eyes bright blue, were staring right at me. He smiled his smile that always made my heart flutter.

He chuckled as he looked at me, he pulled me closer to him and i closed my eyes, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, baby girl, i will take care of you, till you get better."

"I love you too, Babe"