Superman- I'm Not Jealous

Y/N POV:

"Clark!" I yelled as I made my way into the small two bedroom apartment.

"In the room babe." He yelled

I put my purse down and took my shoes off. I walked to the bedroom and opened the door.

There laying shirtless on the bed was my handsome boyfriend of 3 years and his American Bulldog, Kota. I walked over to the bed and Kota lifted her head up and gave me a look.

I have nothing against dogs, I absolutely love dogs. I had 7 dogs growing up. So I definitely have a soft spot for dogs in my heart. Plus they make amazing cuddlers when people are away.

" I don't think Kota likes me." I mumbled as I made my way to Clark.

He looked at his puppy and she gave him these cute puppy eyes. Like she was the most innocent thing in the world.

"Babe, Kota is a sweetheart." He said and she started to wag her tail, at him. She got closer to him, and started to nudge his hand and he started to rub her head. "That's right Kota, you're such a good girl, yes you are." He said in a baby voice.

I looked at Clark, and he was rubbing her stomach. I rolled my eyes and cuddled closer to Clark. Kota looked at me and growled.

"See, she's jealous." I said

"Babe, she's just protecting her owner." He said

"No, she wants to rip my face off. I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me." I mumbled

"Don't be jealous, of Kota." He said with a chuckle.

"I'm not jealous of a dog."I mumbled

"Pet her." He said

"No, last time I did, she almost took my hand." I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"Give me your hand." He said, I shook my head no, and he held his hand out. I sighed and gave him my hand.

He put it towards Kota, and he lightly growled. He tapped her nose and told her no. She looked at him and looked like she rolled her eyes if dogs did that.

She sniffed my hand and then Clark placed it on her head. I petted her head, I lightly scratched behind her ear. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth, and her tail started to wag.

"She isn't that bad." He said

"I guess not. She's really soft." I mumbled.

"See, now my two favorite girls love each other." He said as he lightly tapped my ass and tapped Kota on the butt too.

"I love you." I mumbled as I pecked his lips

"I love you too." He said as he pecked my lips repeatedly.

Kota barked and jumped on Clark and licked his face. "We love you too, Kota." He said

Batman and Superman Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें