Superman- It happens every month, Clark

Y/N POV:

"Fuck me." I groaned as I got out of the bed. I looked at the sheets and they had a spot of blood on them, no doubt that my underwear and shorts had a bit of blood on them too.

I looked at my boyfriend of 6 months. He was sound asleep, I didn't want to wake him up but I knew I had too.

I quickly went to the restroom and changed, into a pair of clean clothes. I walked back over to Clark. He was still fast asleep.

"Babe." I said slowly shaking him. He stirred and opened his his slightly. He let out a uhh.

"I need you to sleep on the couch, for like a second." I said my cheeks heating up. I was beyond embarrassed, this has never happened before in my life.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked giving me a worried look.

"Nothing, just I need to change the sheets really fast." I said m, he nodded got up. I threw the pillows off the bed, and took the sheets off.

Clark bent down and tried to help me. I quickly snapped at him "Don't" I yelled. Clark looked at me, and but the sheets down carefully. "I'm sorry, it's just...I'm embarrassed, this has never happened before." I muttered under my breath.

I folded the sheets up and threw them into the washer. I closed the lid, and pressed start, I closed the door, and Clark stood in front of me, only in his boxers.

"What's wrong? An don't say nothing?" He said giving me a look.

"I bleed through." I said quietly under my breath. I couldn't look at him.

"What does that mean?" He asked, probably with a confused expression on his face.

"I'm on my period. I must have started, when I was asleep, so I bleed through, and it stained the sheets." I said on the verge of crying.

"Hey, don't cry, how often does it happen?" He asked as he pulled me in for a hug and rubbed my back.

"It happens every month, Clark." I said  chuckling a bit.

"Does it hurt?" He asked his voice full of concern

"No, I take these pills, they help prevent you from having a baby. But I use them for my time of the month. So my periods aren't bad. But as of right now, I can't feel anything." I said looking up at him and smiling.

"Good, I hear the guys at work talk about, how they cuddle with there girlfriends/wives. When there on there periods, and that they like chocolate and ice cream. Is this true?" He asked

I giggled and lightly kissed his chest. "For most women and girls, yes. But I don't like eating when I'm on my period. I get sick to my stomach, I don't know why. But I will take you up on that cuddling though." I said smiling as I looked up at him.

He picked me up bridal style and carried us to the couch. He set me down and put in Hercules. He pulled the blanket over us, and cuddled me. Every so often, he would place his hands on my stomach, and just let the warmth, heal the cramps that occasionally came.

"You are the best, Clark Kent." I said turing around and kissing him softly on the lips.

"I'm glad I can help." He said

"So is this gonna become an monthly thing?" I asked looking up Ito his beautiful clear blue eyes.

"Definitely." He mumbled before capturing my lips.

••••

It's short, I'm sorry.

But if you have any request, just message me or comment. I have one other request, and I going to write a bit of it tonight. So yea

I really hope you are liking this imagine book so far.