Superman- Can't Help Falling In Love With You.

••••

Hey guys,

It's been awhile 😬, I'm sorry. I've been busy, and yea I don't know how I got this idea, but I did and I thought it was cute. So yea, also this is my favorite song. I love this version, Elvis Presley's version and TØP version, but I used this version, because I felt like it more fitting for this imagine.

I didn't use the whole song, so yea a FYI.
••••

Y/N POV:

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Oh shall I stay, would it be a sin
Oh if I can't help falling in love with you

I sat across the table watching my boyfriend of 2 months talk to me about what he has been doing for the past week. When he talked about the piece he wrote this week, his eyes lit up.

I noticed that when he talked about things that he was passionate about, his eyes lit up and his voice would become slightly higher. He would use hand gestures and he would have this small smile on his face, a proud smile.

I smiled as I looked at the 6 foot, blue eyed, brunette in front of me. I looked at him, and took in what he looked like in his moment, his hair that was usually styled, was messy and a bit curly on the sides, he glasses sat on his nose and behind those black frames were his bright blue eyes which were now looking at me. He looked down and then looked up at me with a smile on his face and his cheeks had a hint of pink on them.

I smiled back at him I could feel my face heating up, I was caught starting

I smiled back at him I could feel my face heating up, I was caught starting. But then again, I should be able to stare at him, I mean how could you not? He was perfect.

"Do you want a refill, Babe?" Clark asked as he looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"No thank you, I'm good." I said looking down as I bit my lip and then lifted my head and looked out the window. I glanced over at him and he was looking at me a small smile on his face, at that moment, I knew I was falling in love.

Oh like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too
Oh for I can't help falling in love with you

*2 Months Later*

"Why do you have to be such a bitch to her?" Clark yelled as he slammed the door to his apartment.

I flinched and looked down at my feet. The tears were flowing down my cheeks and feel onto my black vans. I looked up at Clark and his jaw was set and he looked pissed. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out so I closed my mouth.

He slammed his fist on the counter and yelled "God, it was a friendly conversation Y/N, can't you fucking stop being so clingy?"

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I swallowed a sob.

"Get out of my face." Clark said as he took his glasses off and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I honestly don't want to see your face right now."

I bit my bottom lip and walked towards the door, I opened it and licked my lips and looked at Clark. I opened my mouth to saw something but I closed it and closed the door. I put my hands in my pockets as I walked down the stairs towards my car.

I didn't mean to so rude towards Lois, it's just she was so touchy towards Clark. I mean I had a right to tell he something. But Clark thought I was too rude about it obviously. I mean I was scared he would see that he wasn't what I wanted and he would leave me for her. I gave him my heart and soul, my life, and I was scared because I was falling in love with him and I was falling hard.

I looked up and saw the rain pouring down, I sighed and made a mad dash for my car. I got my keys out and was about to open the door.

"Y/N!"

I looked up and saw Clark running towards me. He stopped in front of me and looked at me, he moved his wet hair out of his face and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you that word. God, I'm such a fucking idiot. I can't tell you how sorry I am, I realized that if that was your ex I would have probably acted the same way or much worse. I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry for the way I acted and I understand if you need to take some time to think about things." He said

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so rude. I just..." I took a deep breath and removed the wet hair that was in my face. "I can't help falling in love with you, and to be honest I'm scared, because I have never been in love before. It scares me knowing that you can leave me at anytime. I know we've been together for four months but...I love you, Clark Kent"

Clark looked at me and cupped my cheek, he smiled down at me, "I've loved you since the day I meet you. It's okay to be scared because I was scared that I fell in love so fast." He said as he smiled down at me with loving eyes. "I love you, Y/N Y/L/N." he said as he kissed me in the rain.

" he said as he kissed me in the rain