Valentine's Day Gift He Gets You

Just a special Valentine's Day update. 😊

•••

Bruce Wayne:

"Babe, come look at this?!" Bruce yelled

I ran down the stairs and made my way into the living room. "What?! What's wrong?!" I asked as I saw him standing there with a huge beat behind his back.

"Happy Valentines, I saw you looking at his thing, so I thought why not get you this for today." He said as he placed the bear in front of him a smile on his face.

"I love it!" I said as I grabbed the bear and hugged it and gave him a kiss on the lips.

@/Bruce.Wayne: My baby wanted a big teddy bear, so she got it. Happy Valentine's Day, babe 💕.

 Happy Valentine's Day, babe 💕

Clark Kent:

"God, I hate today." I mumbled to Clark as he wakes me to my apartment.

"Why?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Because, I hate being single. It's hard watching people being happy with there loved one, while single people have to watch and pretend to be happy." I said as we stood in front of my apartment door.

"Hey don't be sad, I'm sure in time you will be like one of those happy couples." He said as he held his hands in his pockets.

"Okay, look I'm gonna go inside, I'll see you later." I said as I went inside my apartment.

I closed the door and sighed. I changed into my pjs, and turned on the tv on. There was a knock I. The door and I opened it.

"Will you be my Valentine?" Clark asked as he held out a single red rose in my face.

I smiled and chuckled "yea."

"Good, now do you want to me like one of those couples hat are out in about or watch a movie?" He asked

"Movie." I said smiling

@/SuperClark: Finally got the guts to ask her to be mine 😊.

Lex Luthor:

"What the heck, stop licking me." I groaned as I pulled he covers over my head.

I felt a sniffle on the sheets and I pulled the overs off my face. I was face to nose with a husky, a puppy to be exact.

"Look at his collar." I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw Lex leaning against the doorframe.

I saw the shiny metal tag and ran my fingers over it. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I said as I got up with the puppy in my hands and went over to lex, and gave him a kiss in his lips.

@/TheLexLuthorJr. : I prosposed to @Y/N, with the help of his little guy and she said "yes" 😄.

 : I prosposed to @Y/N, with the help of his little guy and she said "yes" 😄

@/Y/N: Best Valentines gift ever!