Superman- Doodle

I thought this was a cute idea, also since I didn't post Saturday, I thought I would post today.

••••

Y/N POV:

"Doodle, come here." I said with a pout as Clark was busy keeping our guest entertained and talking to everyone

"One minute, Babe." He said as he walked past me, but left a quick peck on my lips before walking off and greeting some more people.

We were at a party, our engagement party to be exact. After 3 years of being together, he got down on one knee and proposed to me, in London, England. We were out there for our 3rd anniversary, just sight seeing and everything. When he got down on one knee and proposed to me.

I sighed and went and sat by my best friend. She looked at me and smiled at me with this weird look on her eyes. She did this often and it always scared me.

"You are so in love." She said chuckling.

"Oh hush." I said as I flicked her nose. She hit me on the arm and we laughed.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked as she looked at me then at Clark.

"Sure." I mumbled

"Why do you call Clark, doodle?" She asked with curious eyes.

*FLASHBACK*

"Dude, did you see that?" I asked Clark as I pointed to the car that was speeding down the street.

"Yes, babe. I did." He said chuckling as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Omg, dude, guess what?!" I said excitedly as I hit Clark in the chest.

Clark chuckled before he spoke, "You know if you keep calling me dude, it's gonna seem like I'm being friend zoned." He said as he leaned down and captured my lips.

"Sorry, doodle." I said, I looked up at Clark and started laughing.

"Doodle?" He asked chuckling as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug.

"I meant to say dude." I said pouting as a giggle escaped my lips.

"I think it's a cute nickname." He said

"I love you, doodle." I said as I smiled up at him.

"I love you too, love bug."

••••

"So you called, Clark, dude as his nickname. Then doodle came out?" She asked looking at me.

"Yea. Clark thought it was cute, so I just went with it." I mumbled as Clark came and wrapped his arms around my waist, he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, before saying hi to my best friend.

"What did I think was cute?" He asked

"Me calling you doodle." I said blushing

"It is, my love bug." He said

"You guys disgust me." She said as she got up and walked away with a small smile on her face.

"I love you, future Mrs.Kent." He said kissing me on the lips.

"I love you too, doodle."