Batman & Superman-Damgerous Woman

Okay so I listened to the song once and it's okay not my favorite. I looked at the lyrics to see what they mean. There good lyrics, I just don't care for the music.

I'm more of a One Direction, 5 Sauce, TØP, Panic!, Fall Out Boy, Jason Derulo, Trey Songz, type of person. So yea.

I added the audio if anyone wanted to listen to the song.
••••

Batman:
The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing

Bruce's fingers slid down my body as he looked at me with so much love in his eyes. This was something new, to both of us.

It was weird, Bruce was always the one to be rough and fast. But seeing him go slow and take his time to get to know my body and what it likes, excited both of us.

He started planting kiss everywhere. He started at my forehead and then went lower and lower. Kissing all over my body.

His brown eyes meet mine, and he let gave me a cute boyish smile. He can back up and placed a kissed my lips. Instead of kissing me with lust and hunger, he kissed me with so much love and passion. He pulled back and started kissing my neck as he started talking.

"I'm gonna make love to you, Y/N."

Superman:
Start what I finished
Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open

Clark slammed the door as we entered the small shared apartment. He threw his jacket off and slammed his keys down breaking the small table beside the door.

"I can't believe you talked about our sex life." Clark said as he took his shoes off.

"Me? You do it all the time, when I do it once why do you get all mad. You should be grateful, it's a compliment. Plus it doesn't help your whore, was talking about how great you are in bed. I had too one up her. She knew nothing about your kink did she...Daddy?" I asked as I slipped off my heels and took off my dress.

Clark looked at me with lust filled eyes. I smirked as went into our room, swaying my hips, just to tease him.

"Y/N?!" Clark yelled as I heard the running of his feet.

"Ye..." I was cut off by him tackling me onto our bed.

I looked at him and his lips attracted to my neck as he sucked and mobbed aggressively. I moved my head so he had more access. I may of had a small smirk on my face.

"May I go rough, Princess?" He asked

"Yes Daddy."

••••

This fucking sucks I'm sorry 😂🔫