Superman (Smut)- Wait, You're A Wayne?!

So this request came in and I gave it a lot of thought. It's a AU (Alternate Universe) where Y/N (17) and Clark (19) are like in high school together.

His turned to unexpected smut. So yea, don't know how. But it did, anyways would anyone like a Part 2, where Clark meets Bruce.

••••

Y/N POV:

I tapped on Clark's window and he opened it up. He helped pull me up and I laid on his floor trying to catch my breath.

"This house is literally a one story, you seriously can't be that out of breath." Clark said as he laid beside me as he held my hand. "Plus my mom knows you come over every night, so there's no point in, sneaking in." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Yes, there is a reason I come in through the the window it's called the element of surprise." I said as I pecked his lips.

"Do you think people think it's weird, like are age gap?" Clark asked as he placed me gently on his bed. He pulled the covers over us, so we could stay warm in his cold house.

"No why? Do you think it's weird?" I mumbled as I got a little father away from him.

"No, I mean it's 2 years, there a seniors dating freshman. We are both seniors, I don't see any problems." He said as he rolled over so he was in his side and looked at me with his blue eyes.

We sat in complete silence for awhile. His arms wrapped around me as he had his hand on my ass, tapping it to the beat he was humming.

"So there's a reason I came over." I said as Clark opened his eyes. "My dad wants to meet you." I mumbled

"Your dad?" He asks with confused eyes

"Yes, my dad, Bruce Wayne." I mumbled

"Wait, your a Wayne?!" Clark said "Your talking about THE Bruce Wayne?"

"Yes, see I don't like telling people because they see me differently. They see me as a rich, bratty, spoiled bitch. But I'm not like that at all." I said looking into his eyes.

"Trust me, I know you aren't, your the sweet, caring, loving girl I feel in love with.i love you so much" He said as he kissed my neck.

I didn't register what he said till he was looking at me with worried eyes.

"What?" I asked

"I shouldn't have said that, I'm knew you wouldn't love me. I mean look at me, Clark Kent, dating Y/N Wayne. Look if I'm some sort of charity project, I'm sorry you had to date me. You can leave." He mumbled

"Shut up, Kent, you are so dumb sometimes. I was just shocked about what you said. Don't ever say that again about your self or we are gonna fight. I...I love you too." I mumbled as I captured his lips, and kissed him with so much passion.

We pulled away and I smiled at him and he returned the smile a blush on his cheeks. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and placed kisses.

"You spending the night?" He asked as he started sucking and nibbling on my neck.

"Yea." I moaned out

"Good." He mumbled looking up at me with a smirk.

 His had slipped down my pants as he placed two fingers inside me

His had slipped down my pants as he placed two fingers inside me. I let out a soft moan as he pumped his fingers and I moved my hips.

I moved so he was hovering over me. He leaned down and started planting kisses all over my face expect my lips. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes and bent down and kissed my lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

I arched my back as the pleasure was getting to much. I slipped his shorts and boxers off, and started to stroke his length. He moaned into my mouth, and took his fingers out. I whimpered at the loss of contact.

He took my pants and shirt and leaned over and placed a sweet kiss to my lips as he grabbed a condom. I grabbed the foil packet and opens it with my teeth as he took his shirt off.

I rolled it onto him, and he let out a moan. He lined up, and looked at me, I nodded my head and he enters me.

We both let out breathy moans. His thrusts were gentle at first, then he got a bit tougher.

"Fuck, Clark go faster." I moaned out.

He went faster and I felt him twitch and he felt me get closer. He looked at me and we both released. We rode out are highs, and he pulled out. He laid beside me as he took deep breaths.

"God, I love you so much." He said

"I love you too, we are still meeting my dad tomorrow." I said as I placed my head on his chest.

"I know, I'm nervous as hell." He mumbled as his eyes closed and he feel asleep.