Batman (AU)- Friends (Part 2)

Y/N POV:

I grabbed the lunch tray that was filled with lunch room food. I gulped as I held my tray and looked for a place to sit.

I saw Bruce sitting by himself and a book in his hands. I made my way over to him, he looked up and gave me a small smile.

"Hey Y/N." He said as he set his book down.

"Hey Bruce." I said "is it okay if I sit here?"I asked as I looked at him.

"Yea, of course." He said as he slid off his stuff that was on the table and stuffed it into his backpack. He took his phone out and started to mess with it.

"So...what do you want to talk about?" I asked as I lightly tapped my fingers on the grey table.

"I don't really care." He said as he typed away on his phone.

"So how long have you lived in Gotham?" I asked trying to start a conversation, and not be awkward.

"My whole life." He said as he looked up at me his beautiful hazel eyes looking into my Y/C/E eyes.

"That's cool." I said

"I guess." He mumbled

"So you never had friends?" I asked

"Well yea, but they left me freshman year. But, I don't really care." He said as he looked away.

"I know we just became friends, but do you want to hang out? Like after school or sometime during the weekend?" I asked

He looked at me with a surprised look. He blushed and looked away and then looked back at me.

"You want to hang out with me?" He asked

"Yea." I mumbled a blushed made its way onto my cheeks, as I pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Um...okay. Yea, cool. We can hang at my place on Friday?" He said but it came out more as a question.

"Okay, do you think you can take me after school?" I asked

"Yea." He said

"Alright, well I have to get to my next class, I'll see you later." I said as I got my backpack and my tray.

I gave Bruce a quick hug and left throwing my tray away.

••••

I'm sorry this is short and it sucks, I have a horrible headache, and I promised myself I would write at lease three new imagines. So here is 1/3