"Hey, it's for Hailey. We'll go together. Err, can I bring a date?" Amy asked mysteriously. I perked up.

"Woo, is it someone I know?" I asked with a cheeky smile.

"No, you guys don't know him. Oh, crap. I've been at the ladies forever. He probably thinks I've done a runner. Hey, I'll see you when I get back, ok." Amy said.

"Okay, okay, go get him before he bolts out the door." I said. Amy bid a quick goodbye and hung up. I hung up too and stared at the ceiling. I so dreaded going home the next day. But what choice do I have?

***********************************************************************************************

"Really, Hannah? You've resorted to hiding under the desks. How long are you going to hide from him?" Amy asked as she scrutinized at me trying to hunch my tall frame under the lecture desks. I groaned when I couldn't really be invisible. Damn body!

But luckily Amy and I got to class early, so we got to sit in front and I made Amy give up the seat she reserved for Liam to another student. Throughout the class, I didn't even look behind me to see if Liam was there. I knew he's behind me somewhere. He'd never missed a class. I knew I won't be able to avoid him forever, but damn it I'm going to try. 

"Hey, where's Dan? Is he here?" Trey, who was behind me asked out of the sudden. I perked up. I haven't seen Dan since yesterday. Where did he go?

***********************************************************************************************

Liam's POV

I could see Hannah's unmistakable auburn hair. God, I miss her. I knew she was avoiding me. It's okay. I was fine with it. I have it all planned out. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I saw the name I've been waiting for flashed on the screen of my phone. I smiled and opened the text.

***********************************************************************************************

I stood in front of my parents' house. I could never bring myself to call it my home since it always felt like a fortress to me, trapping me in it with a cruel warden dictating my every move. I sighed and Amy came up behind me with Trey and Sean, Amy's date. Amy nudged me and I looked at her. She widen her eyes, giving me a tiny push. Hesitantly I walked to the backyard of the house where the pool was. The party would be there.

As soon as I got to the pool area, quite a few guests were already there and Liam was nowhere to be seen. I breathed a sigh of relief. I had a feeling Hailey would invite Liam. I wouldn't put it pass her to not do that. I saw Hailey talking to some of her friends. When she caught sight of me, she excused herself and ran to us. 

"Hannah! You came home!" Hailey, always the drama queen shrieked as she threw herself into my arms. I caught her and laughed. It's great to see my sister. She then let me go and greeted Amy and Trey whom she knew well. She also welcomed Sean and made her way to the drinks table, getting drinks for them. 

"Ooh, I'll come with you, Hails!" Amy called and pulled her date's arm, dragging him behind her. She dragged Trey along with her, although he protested. I looked at Amy quizzically, but ignored her. Suddenly, the familiar scent of cologne hit me. Liam ! Aww, crap!

"Hi Hannah." Liam said behind me. Gulping, I turned around and saw him looking at me with a small, lopsided smile on his lips. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with the sleeves rolled-up to reveal his forearm. Man, those are some forearms. So, so sexy! Eeeek!! No, no no drooling. Focus, focus! 

"Oh, hey Liam!" I said a little bit too cheerful. I kinda put my hands inside my jeans pocket, trying to appear casual. Liam smiled as he came closer. 

"Look, Hannah. Let's cut to the chase. I know you're avoiding me and I have a small idea why. And you really should never feel like that. And again, I'm sorry that you thought I was rejecting you. I wasn't. " Liam said his eyes looking straight at me, holding his gaze to mine. I struggled to keep my eyes on his. I was too conscious of myself.

"Liam, that's okay. Really. We can still be friends. It.. It doesn't have to change anything. We can just pretend that it never happened-" I was suddenly cut off when Liam went closer, his eyes on mine as he pulled me by the waist towards him. All of a sudden, his face came close and he pressed his lips firmly on mine, shutting me up. My eyes wide as I digested what was happening. Oh God, Liam is kissing me?! Right?! I'm not imagining things, right?! Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God..!!

Before I could do anything, Liam pulled away and looked at me with a determined look on his face. I stared at him, eyes wide open. I can guarantee that I looked like a guppy that got struck dumb.

"Are you drunk right now?" Liam asked, his right arm still around my waist. I shook my head dumbly, eyes still staring at him. My lips still tingled from his kiss.

"So, you realize that I just kissed you, right, and that you're totally sober?" Liam said as he smiled, his face just inches away from mine. I nodded my head.

"And you know I'm not taking advantage of you, right?" Liam said as he looked at my face. Again, I nodded.

"And you think this is okay?" Liam asked as he moved a little closer. I gulped nervously as I nodded my head yet again. Damn, he has such gorgeous eyes.

"And you like it and you want me to kiss you again, right?" Liam asked casually, looking at me. Dumbly I nodded and Liam's face broke into a huge smile when my eyes widen and I realized what I just admitted to. Oh, how motifying! I tried wriggling myself from his grasp. Liam tightened his hold on me as he chuckled at my obvious embarrassment.

"Look,  Hannah.  Um,  the reason that I didn't want to kiss you that night was because it wouldn't be fair to me.  You were drunk and would probably forget everything that happened. And that would really suck.  Because I like you.  A lot." Liam said,  looking a little nervous suddenly. I stared at him, unmoving, my hands now gripping his shirt front, to keep myself from falling down, floating away, who gives an eff. Suddenly I heard girlish squeals behind me. My head whipped around and I saw quite a few people were staring at us. Amy and Hailey were both smiling really widely and clutching each other. They looked so doe-eyed and all swoony. Trey was staring at me wide-eyed, too. And then I saw dad. He was looking at me, his face a little unreadable. I looked away. Oh, God! Did he see Liam and I kissed?!

"You like me? A lot? Seriously?" Somehow it felt it was hard to believe. Why would he like me when there were so many girls throwing themselves at his feet.

"Yes. A lot. Seriously. And please stop avoiding me. I missed you." Liam said with a slight pout. Damnit, he looked so cute! I smiled shyly and nodded. He missed me! And he liked me! A lot! Inside I was positively shrieking with happiness.

"So, can I kiss you again?" Liam asked softly in my ear. I felt delicious tingles ran down my spine, making me shiver. I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled and kissed me again, his soft lips making me melt like nobody's business. Somehow, I didn't give a damn if everybody was watching. Let 'em watch. I thought gleefully as Liam pulled me closer and I heard Hailey and Amy hollering in the background, cheering me on. 

***********************************************************************************************

Wokey, done with this chapter! It took me almost a week to write this. I kept changing everything and re-arranging stuff until it turned out all rubbish and a total mess. I had to start all over again a few times. I hope this is okay. Thanks for still being here. Hope you like it. Vote, comment and share, ok!