Do you...? ❀ Y. Tadashi

✼ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 ✼

"Tadashi..." you gently call him.

"(y/n)..." he quietly mumbles as his chin was resting on top of your head. 

Both of you were seated on the floor, despite the fact that a sofa was present in the room. Your boyfriend's back was leaning against the sofa, whilst yours was leaning into his. Arms wrapped tightly around you, caging you inside. It was a Friday evening, and you had both come home from college. Since both of you were studying different courses, the amount of time you saw each other in college was little. 

You snuggle further into Yamaguchi's chest, sighing with pleasure. Ever since you guys had met in middle school, the both of you stuck close together. Nothing could come between the two of you. By the time you were a first year, and he was a second, he realised he had grown feelings for you (despite the others believing he was gay for Tsukishima). Many didn't think you guys would have lasted, once Yamaguchi moved off to college. But by the time you graduated, he openly welcomed you into his apartment since you were going to be studying in the same college as he was.

"Tadashi, when I'm not around, will you always remember me?" you ask softly, eyes still watching the screen in front. You were both watching a (genre) movie together. 

"(y/n)..." he turned you around so that you were facing him now. 

He kissed the top of your forehead before saying,

"I won't just think about you. I'll miss you," he whispers, looking at you with so much love in his eyes. 

"Tadashi, do you want me to be with you forever?" you ask again.

He kisses you again, this time on both of your cheeks. 

"I don't just want you. I need you, forever."

"Tadashi," you hesitate slightly. "do you like me?" you look towards the ground, slightly embarrassed. 

"(y/n)," he tilts your chin up so that both of your eyes meet again.  

"I don't just like you... I love you," he responds, as he gives you a loving kiss on your lips. 

✼ 𝕖𝕟𝕕 ✼

a/n Mwahahahaha, I HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD. Sorry if Yamaguchi is a little OC, but I was trying to think of what an older Yams would be like. So this was what I imagined him to be.