Prologue

My Husband's Enemy

Prologue

Elsa

It has been two days since those pesky guardians said their thoughts about me, they never wanted me there. They are happy with each other, a girl with ice powers is not needed in their club, they already have a person who possesses ice powers, to them I am just a pawn to get Pitch and because I am married to him, they think I know everything about him and his plans. I know I only went there for revenge and begin undercover but I have to admit, sadly as it sounds I got a little attached to them, I kind of liked having them, and I liked begin with them. Most of all, I loved spending time with Jack. Every time I am near him I get this feeling inside my body that can not be explained, it is a feeling I have never felt before, not even with Pitch. I don't know what's happening to me? Is this normal?

No it can't be since I have never in my life felt like this before. My emotions are normally something that is out of control, that is normal but this is a whole different level that I have never been in and I have no idea where that is leading me to. I need to move past those horrible unknown feelings and fast, I don't want this. I want my old life back, where I only knew that my parents abandoned me, where I had no uncle, I had no distance family relatives, no title in Arendelle, where I had no problem in the world. Believe it or not I was happy-ish, of course came times where I was sad and did not have a place in the world. But when I felt like that Pitch was there for me, he has always been there for me for everything in my life, even when the five people I thought understood me betrayed me.

Pitch has always been there to pick me up when I fell down, now it is my time to pick him up. I know he has a lot planned for the guardians, and now since they have hurt me he has been planning something more for them, and honestly I don't care what he is going to do to them, I allow him to do whatever he wants with them, right now I want to see them suffer. Why should I defend the people who don't care about me at all? The only person who wants me only for begin me is Pitch, not the guardians, not my uncle, not Arendelle, not even Jack. What made my life become this complicated? I miss the times where everything was in control, my control. "It's not healthy to be like this" Pitch says ripping me from the thought in my mind.

"Be like what?" I ask, looking out the same window as I have been doing these past two days, I have not eaten, I haven't slept, not even moved from this stop. The only things I have been doing is thinking, thinking about the world, thinking of how they can all think that about me, but I am mostly thinking about these feelings, feelings that are somehow connected to Jack but I can not put my finger on it why and how. It's a mystery to me, and I think that mystery will never be uncovered to anyone. "Look Elsa, I know this isn't you. They hurt you and I promise you that they will pay for every single tear you have shed by them, but begin sad is not going to help you or me, They have betrayed you, that is just what the guardians do, they have done it to me to. They are convinced that me and you are evil but we are not evil at all, they are the evil ones" Pitch tells me.

He is right, all the problems that have happened to us is because of them and they don't even realize that at all, they can be so clueless, especially about themselves. "You're right" I say after a very long silence, for these past two days I have actually enjoyed the silence, of course Pitch would come and try to talk me out of doing this. "I shouldn't be here whining about them, when I can be helping you making them suffer" I tell him, I stand up but ever bone in my body now itches since I have been in the same position for two days straight. Maybe that wasn't that good idea, I do realize that now, wow I wish I knew that sooner. That would have saved me a lot of time and space, I would been doing something different but instead I made my emotions control me again. "You are not helping me with my plans, it should not concern you, it's only about you" He says chuckling making me giggle.

"Besides you need to take a shower and get some food into your body, then your going outside and play with the snow" he says commanding me, I roll my eyes as I head to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I dress up in a baby blue dress that goes down to my ankles, it has a little darker shade of blue cape with black fire streaks at the end. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I see on the counter are pancakes with blueberry syrup and chocolate chips, my favorite breakfast in the whole word. Pitch knows me better than anyone, I love him so much. He is the sweetest husband in the whole world. I eat the pancakes really fast, I haven't eaten for a while, but I don't forget to enjoy the taste of the pancakes. After eating, I go outside, the last thing Pitch commanded me to do. This is just what I needed. I lay down on the snow and close my eyes, this is where I belong, in this castle, with Pitch, and I am not planning on leaving any time soo.